I am TheNightFly

TheNightFly

Rookie
Mar 9, 2013
California
I am a straight 42 year old, currently stuck in Monterey California with two minimum wage jobs, no car, and bad credit. I have a high school diploma but no college degrees. I am an atheist and a Libertarian. I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I've never been married and I don't have any kids yet but I want some. I chose my user name from the 90's rave song by Blank and Jones.

I am a free-market capitalist. I've been examining economics for most of my adult life. I say 'examined' rather than studied because my understanding of it is admittedly basic and perhaps crude by some standards. I'm mainly concerned about economic freedom and equality and the goals of economic policy.

I am a straight 42 year old, currently stuck in Monterey California with two minimum wage jobs, no car, and bad credit. I have a high school diploma but no college degrees. I am an atheist and a Libertarian. I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I've never been married and I don't have any kids yet but I want some. I chose my user name from the 90's rave song by Blank and Jones.

I am a free-market capitalist. I've been examining economics for most of my adult life. I say 'examined' rather than studied because my understanding of it is admittedly basic and perhaps crude by some standards. I'm mainly concerned about economic freedom and equality and the goals of economic policy.

Monterey would be a great place to be "stuck in." I love it there. Carmel, too.

Thanks for the good informative introduction, TheNightfly...love that user. :)

I hope you stick around and find your niche here, as there is a little something for everybody, with many features with which to customize the site to suit your every preference. You'll like the Administrators and Moderators, too, I am sure. Most all of us, do. They have an open mind, and they do their jobs very well.

**********WELCOME**********

imports-unlimited-simply-welcome-entry-mat-coir-18x30--in-burgundy-natural~p~4425v_01~1500.3.jpg

I got a spare kid or two if you want.

I am the Walrus. Coo Coo CaChoo

:welcome:

I got a spare kid or two if you want.

:rofl:

OMG you are never going to get laid. I have just emergency emailed your profile to my kids and my husband and they are all panicking as well.

We are in super overdrive. I used to do promo for rockers but I'm not sure I can help you.omg omg.................aye carumba.

Bet'cha 10 to 1 this guy never posts again, like so many thousands of others since this board started.

Move a few miles north to Santa Cruz, go homosexual, be a liberal progressive.
I'm telling ya, gay liberals in SC have it made.

Move a few miles north to Santa Cruz, go homosexual, be a liberal progressive.
I'm telling ya, gay liberals in SC have it made.

In SC?

Welcome and it could be worse, Monterey is a nice place. I was out there for 3 years stationed at Fort Ord. If it weren't so damned expensive I would have stayed there after I was discharged.

Forum List

Back