Hi ! I'm new here !

Laetos

Rookie
Mar 27, 2016
Hi !

My name's Guillaume, I'm 20 and I live in the North East to France, about 300 km to Paris (next to Belgium). I'm studying Logistics, I prepare a qualification whose French name's "Baccalauréat Professionnel Logistique" (Logistics Professional Bachelor).

I came in order to improve my English at best, don't hesitate to correct me if I do mistakes in my posts.

See you in the forums !

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

First poster. Youre interests are Armed Forces of France and even other europeans ?

Now that you've made it in, beware of the fence should you decide to leave.

It's electrified.

otherwise?

th

I'm not sure I understood everything but I want to say that I have no connection with the armed forces.

Welcome to the Board.

Here is the American season leading up to the national elections.

You will find that we get very excited and irritable about now every four years.

France will mobilizering 115,000 Army troops today then goes up to 130,000 troops + little up in Navy and Air Force when they have force up with 22,000 soldiers and sailors. 15,000 more peices in Army. Only Finland and Suiss have more troops in Army in Europe then Russian troops in Russia Armed Forces. Italy haved 100,000 in Army five place of Europeans.

A Quiz.

Haved France outlandish troops in homeland only mouslim with french general the reserve ?

Following the attacks which occurred on 13 November in Paris there are more and more requests to enter the armed forces to fight the terrorists, because we know they're everywhere in Europe. I would have enjoyed being part of the armed forces to fight these terrorists, but because of my health problems I know I could never integrate, so the only thing I have to do is watch the informations while praying that this barbarism will stop. I'm 200 km from Brussel, where there were still attacks lately, knowing me in the middle that does not reassure me.

Following the attacks which occurred on 13 November in Paris there are more and more requests to enter the armed forces to fight the terrorists, because we know they're everywhere in Europe. I would have enjoyed being part of the armed forces to fight these terrorists, but because of my health problems I know I could never integrate, so the only thing I have to do is watch the informations while praying that this barbarism will stop. I'm 200 km from Brussel, where there were still attacks lately, knowing me in the middle that does not reassure me.
Try La Légion Étrangère
th

Welcome aboard Laetos........ I travel to France about twice a year. I still have my condo in Montpellier but it's being rented and I stay mostly on Lyon because of European business.
If you need a tour guide of this site so you don't fall in to a quick sands and traps...... Let me know but make sure you have your helmet and body armor...... Sometimes it gets nasty.

Forum List

Back