Hi! I'm Kyleigh!

Thank you, Goldcatt. And yes. I'm a refugee. That place really isn't slow but it sure is nasty. I'm stunned sometimes and I got a mouth on me!!

I remember the old MSNBCesspit well...and almost fondly. :lol:

But you're right about the nastiness. People here have their moments and you'll learn who's worth paying attention to and who to scroll past or ignore, but there are a few rules..."few" being the operative word, which is good. But that's still a few more than in the MSNBCesspit. The important stuff is covered. It's a good balance, really. Enjoy!

You'll see some familiar faces from the first wave I'm sure. I was mostly on the politics board, but there are some here from all over the old place. Hope y'all stick around!

Damn liberal commie scum! :eusa_whistle:

Thank you, Goldcatt. And yes. I'm a refugee. That place really isn't slow but it sure is nasty. I'm stunned sometimes and I got a mouth on me!!

But you're right about the nastiness. People here have their moments and you'll learn who's worth paying attention to and who to scroll past or ignore, but there are a few rules..."few" being the operative word, which is good. But that's still a few more than in the MSNBCesspit. The important stuff is covered. It's a good balance, really. Enjoy!

You'll see some familiar faces from the first wave I'm sure. I was mostly on the politics board, but there are some here from all over the old place. Hope y'all stick around!

Now if I could just remember where I left my hammer and sickle....:eusa_think:

Now if I could just remember where I left my hammer and sickle....:eusa_think:

Let me check under the bed.........

Not in the bathroom either. I was just there.
Did everything come out alright?
:eusa_whistle:

I was brushing my teeth and none came out. Alright or otherwise!!

aian31l.jpg

Forum List

Back