Hi! I'm Kyleigh!

Let me go on record as being the 1st to thank you! :clap2:

Your awesome and a good sport.... you will fit in right in.

grusskarte_sorry.jpg

PLEASE!!! How can you put Obama even in the same catagory as Hitler?!

Not all change is bad. and really, if Obama was half as bad a sHitler, he would gather up all the illegals, and put them in concentration camps!

The picture is an attempt to guage our new member cleopatra....i didn't create it just using it as a litmus test.

Well. I see my introduction thread has turned political. Something I abhor. I've never seen a discussion such as this end up in anything but childish insults. So if you wish an answer, I will give you one.

I did not vote for Obama. That being said, he is our President and, in my opinion, is due our respect. And to compare him with Hitler is an abomination. Hitler was responsible for the death of millions. It think it's disrespectful and irresponsible.

Now. If you don't mind? I have no politics so there is nothing to gauge. I just want to have some fun. If that's not allowed here, I will be glad to seek another venue.
And here I went and wasted a perfectly good welcome rep, when I could have gave ya a shiny greenie for this post!!
:clap2:

The picture is an attempt to guage our new member cleopatra....i didn't create it just using it as a litmus test.

Well. I see my introduction thread has turned political. Something I abhor. I've never seen a discussion such as this end up in anything but childish insults. So if you wish an answer, I will give you one.

I did not vote for Obama. That being said, he is our President and, in my opinion, is due our respect. And to compare him with Hitler is an abomination. Hitler was responsible for the death of millions. It think it's disrespectful and irresponsible.

Now. If you don't mind? I have no politics so there is nothing to gauge. I just want to have some fun. If that's not allowed here, I will be glad to seek another venue.
And here I went and wasted a perfectly good welcome rep, when I could have gave ya a shiny greenie for this post!!

Ok. What's a "shiny greenie"? I'm crazy about anything shiny and sparkly.

Ok. What's a "shiny greenie"? I'm crazy about anything shiny and sparkly.
look up in the upper right corner of your post
the rep power
the boxes under it

look up in the upper right corner of your post
the rep power
the boxes under it

Ok. I see them, but I don't know what they mean. I'll surf a bit and see if I can find explanations to all the bells and whistles. Thank you all for being patient.

More MSNBC castaways? After all this time? I couldn't do the UK board, too slow. And Newsvine? Ugh.

This place is just right. :thup:

Welcome.

Thank you, Goldcatt. And yes. I'm a refugee. That place really isn't slow but it sure is nasty. I'm stunned sometimes and I got a mouth on me!!

I remember the old MSNBCesspit well...and almost fondly. :lol:

But you're right about the nastiness. People here have their moments and you'll learn who's worth paying attention to and who to scroll past or ignore, but there are a few rules..."few" being the operative word, which is good. But that's still a few more than in the MSNBCesspit. The important stuff is covered. It's a good balance, really. Enjoy!

You'll see some familiar faces from the first wave I'm sure. I was mostly on the politics board, but there are some here from all over the old place. Hope y'all stick around!

Forum List

Back