Hi! I'm Kyleigh!

Thanks Tom. We are refugees from the MSNBC US News Message Boards that got shot down, then we went to the UK, now we are here. Looks like a fun site.
dang, i thought they shut all the MSNBC boards down a long time ago

anyway,, welcome, this forum is likely much more open than you are used to

:lol:

I'm not sure what you mean by "open", but the MSNBC UK board is basically unmoderated. Anything goes there. If you need to learn new cusswords or new names to call people, just go have a look!!

Thanks Tom. We are refugees from the MSNBC US News Message Boards that got shot down, then we went to the UK, now we are here. Looks like a fun site.

I'm not sure what you mean by "open", but the MSNBC UK board is basically unmoderated. Anything goes there. If you need to learn new cusswords or new names to call people, just go have a look!!
ah, the UK boards
we had a small "infestation" :lol: when they closed the American boards a while back

it was interesting

ah, the UK boards
we had a small "infestation" :lol: when they closed the American boards a while back

it was interesting

I imagine it was and if you had the names, I'd probably be laughing along with you. There were some real winners there.

ah, the UK boards

it was interesting

I imagine it was and if you had the names, I'd probably be laughing along with you. There were some real winners there.
some of them are still here
i think

Oh! the UK, then yeah you probably don't know Olbermann, you're lucky. :lol:

I get it now, What part of the UK? I was there last summer.

I'm not FROM the UK. I just posted there when the US board closed. I'm from the good ole' US of A.

Man, I'm confused. Well the reason I thought you were was because you didn't know who Olbermann was.. Unless of course you're kidding.

My Mistake.

Well then if you don't mind me asking where you guys are from?

ah, the UK boards

it was interesting

some of them are still here
i think

If they are still here, they must be some of the good ones. I highly doubt the others would have lasted very long.

Oh! the UK, then yeah you probably don't know Olbermann, you're lucky. :lol:

I get it now, What part of the UK? I was there last summer.

I'm not FROM the UK. I just posted there when the US board closed. I'm from the good ole' US of A.

Man, I'm confused. Well the reason I thought you were was because you didn't know who Olbermann was.. Unless of course you're kidding.

My Mistake.

I do know who she is. I'm just joking. That's what I do. Joke and act like a goof. I'm completely non-political and I don't get into serious discussions unless it happens to be something I'm passionate about - which isn't much other than laughing.

I'm not even sure I'll fit in here because I don't see a place for just goofing off and chatting.

My Mistake.

I do know who she is. I'm just joking. That's what I do. Joke and act like a goof. I'm completely non-political and I don't get into serious discussions unless it happens to be something I'm passionate about - which isn't much other than laughing.

I'm not even sure I'll fit in here because I don't see a place for just goofing off and chatting.
flame zone

LOL

rep zone

then there are a bunch in the general and hobbies area

My Mistake.

Trust me, We have people here who don't engage in Political Debates and instead just Post the most Random stuff, Heck we even have Drunks posting around here..

Just go to the Flame Zone, Lame Zone, and etc.. :)

Forum List

Back