Hi, I'm Billy_Kinetta!

(Billy waves to everyone)

Thanks all! Seems like a far less visceral board so far, but it's early yet.

8DX

How does a board get visceral?

What da hell's an Obi Wan?

These are the questions of our time...

beta411.jpg

Some of you know me from another forum, which closed rather abruptly this morning. On that board, those on the Left considered me to be just a shade to the left of Vlad Tepes. They were, of course, quite mistaken in their assessment. Nice to see some famiiar names here already.

Looking forward to fun and frolic here among the bipeds.

Not to walk on all fours, that is The Law, eh?

:razz:

Welcome billy...I am enjoying it here.

I believe there is a way to ignore, bu I haven't used it yet...

:O)>
The goatee should give me away.

So ya sign up here then post elsewhere for a year...... What are we? Chopped suey?

Oh and welcome....... :D

Some of you know me from another forum, which closed rather abruptly this morning. On that board, those on the Left considered me to be just a shade to the left of Vlad Tepes. They were, of course, quite mistaken in their assessment. Nice to see some famiiar names here already.

Hi Ya mr independent ....pk2:ack-1:

i se you made this post two years ago.where you been/

i se you made this post two years ago.where you been/
Sock drawers can be such lonely places.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back