Hi, I'm Billy_Kinetta!

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Some of you know me from another forum, which closed rather abruptly this morning. On that board, those on the Left considered me to be just a shade to the left of Vlad Tepes. They were, of course, quite mistaken in their assessment. Nice to see some famiiar names here already.

Looking forward to fun and frolic here among the bipeds.

Not to walk on all fours, that is The Law, eh?

:razz:

Last edited:
Hi Billy. I see you intend to impale with your sharp wit. Good luck! I'll do my best to dull your impact.

Some of you know me from another forum, which closed rather abruptly this morning. On that board, those on the Left considered me to be just a shade to the left of Vlad Tepes. They were, of course, quite mistaken in their assessment. Nice to see some famiiar names here already.

Welcome to USMB, Billy. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Welcome Billy and Bass (the one below, bassdws8882013)!

Hey, that reminds me....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80jt6bm6ZA]Big Mouth Billy Bass - Take Me To The River singing fish - www.thepresentfinder.co.uk - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

'Sup, Billy the K!

I dunno about all fours but some of us do drag knuckles. They'll be along presently.
Have fun.

(Billy waves to everyone)

Thanks all! Seems like a far less visceral board so far, but it's early yet.

8DX

Forum List

Back