Hi from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
We in America have a shortage of beer bacon and hockey players. Will trade Democrats and illegal immigrants.
They have fatback and Canadian bacon, but not what "bacon" you are used to...What they send to the US is cat meat disguised to look, taste and feel like pork..
Wtf?!?!
Moonglow is not a bad guy he has just had a few too many handgrenades go off next to his head is all.

:D
And it happened before I was 12...Hanging around all those Nam vets..

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

^ This troll hijacks every newbie intro thread.

Dammit, Mike. You were pointing up and my post was directly above yours, so I thought you were talking about me. I shot back without clicking the link that you were actually pointing to.

I'm sorry, and I take back what I said about your personalities.
Never apologize ... unless you are being ironic ...

:beer:

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
The best way to ensure you are going to learn something is to put andaronjim on your ignore list.

We call it "the iggy list" here.

He is on mine.
Notice how he is NOT for Freedom of Speech? That is a flaming leftwing liberal, if you couldn't guess. Fascists always want to restrict speech.
I didn't come on here to live I a silo. Until it gets scary, I'm not blocking anyone

We in America have a shortage of beer bacon and hockey players. Will trade Democrats and illegal immigrants.
They have fatback and Canadian bacon, but not what "bacon" you are used to...What they send to the US is cat meat disguised to look, taste and feel like pork..
Wtf?!?!
You didn't know about that? It happened when Don Tyson, from Springdale, Arkanass, became a baron of meat production in Canada..

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
The best way to ensure you are going to learn something is to put andaronjim on your ignore list.

He is on mine.
Notice how he is NOT for Freedom of Speech? That is a flaming leftwing liberal, if you couldn't guess. Fascists always want to restrict speech.
I didn't come on here to live I a silo. Until it gets scary, I'm not blocking anyone
Andorjism is like a bummer, dude...

Dammit, Mike. You were pointing up and my post was directly above yours, so I thought you were talking about me. I shot back without clicking the link that you were actually pointing to.

The voices in my head don't care what you do.
I'm sooooooo confused by you people. The navigation here is not very intuitive, or I'm just an idiot(possible, no probable)

He is on mine.
You'll change your mind on that kellyd .

Eventually you will get really viscerally sick (nauseas) with miketx .

Trust me.

He is on mine.
Seriously, don't fret it. There are all kinds here, some will like you and some won't. This guy always trolls all over the intro topics for some reason. So regardless, the voices in my head welcome you. :)

I'm sooooooo confused by you people. The navigation here is not very intuitive, or I'm just an idiot(possible, no probable)
You are normal.

We are crazy.

Right now the media are trying to tell you that DJ Trump is inept.

They are right. He really is.

He bit off more than he can chew.

But this is not an impeachable crime.

Whether the GOP impeaches him or not will only depend on whether Trump goes certifiably insane in the next 4 years.
I don't know if he's certifiable. He just seems like everyone's Alzheimer's dad or great uncle. He already has the aphasia part
You know Kelly being that you are from the North, before you start bashing the US president who has great wealth, don't fall in with the worthless liberals who cant even think enough to make and save $1,000 without the Welfare checks that they receive. Too many young people fall for the ideology of the unequal pay mantra, of class warfare of Marxism, but when you start to understand how people get rich, use their tactics of wealth creation, and soon you can move from being a victim to a full fledge rich person too.

Whether the GOP impeaches him or not will only depend on whether Trump goes certifiably insane in the next 4 years.
I don't know if he's certifiable. He just seems like everyone's Alzheimer's dad or great uncle. He already has the aphasia part
You know Kelly being that you are from the North, before you start bashing the US president who has great wealth, don't fall in with the worthless liberals who cant even think enough to make and save $1,000 without the Welfare checks that they receive. Too many young people fall for the ideology of the unequal pay mantra, of class warfare of Marxism, but when you start to understand how people get rich, use their tactics of wealth creation, and soon you can move from being a victim to a full fledge rich person too.
Funny, I thought it was blue states that pay the welfare cheques of the mostly red states?!?!

What are you selling, universal life insurance?

Funny, I thought it was blue states that pay the welfare cheques of the mostly red states?!?!
They won't claim those as fellow patriots..

He is on mine.
Seriously, don't fret it. There are all kinds here, some will like you and some won't. This guy always trolls all over the intro topics for some reason. So regardless, the voices in my head welcome you. :)
Nice to meet you all!

Looks to me like you've been paying too much attention to the media.

You are normal.

We are crazy.

I'll get the hang of this eventually, I hope

A lot of inside jokes, old grudges and long-term posting relationships.

Go to the top, click on forums, scroll down to see the dizzying array. Read rules for the different forums; some are for our best company manners, and some are the Wild West. Or you can click "new posts" to see what's currently been commented upon. If someone quotes you, or replies to a thread you're reading, or clicks on a button rating your post, you will get an alert. The alerts help you go back to threads you've visited.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back