Hi from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada? Didn't we whip them in the civil war?
Which one? The one where we burned down your White House?!?!
Few people realize that the British and the Canadians counterattacked US President Madison who was trying to conquer Canada.

Down here (as they say up there) we get brainwashed about the War of 1812.

However most American (down here) kids who go to public schools down here don't know WHEN the War of 1812 was.

:D
I don't get that. Isn't your anthem from during the War of 1812?!?! Even Canadians know that

Howzit goin, eh? It's aboot time another hoser showed up, eh. Cash your pogey cheque, go to the Beer Store, buy yourself a flat of Moosehead, pull up a chair in your igloo, and we'll talk aboot politics, eh.
You can easily tell that Toro is a fake Canadien -- he does not know how to spell "aye" !!!
Trick question: a real Canadian can't talk aboot nothin during playoffs!
Exactly !!!

Great hockey team too !!!

Canada? Didn't we whip them in the civil war?
Which one? The one where we burned down your White House?!?!
Few people realize that the British and the Canadians counterattacked US President Madison who was trying to conquer Canada.

Down here (as they say up there) we get brainwashed about the War of 1812.

However most American (down here) kids who go to public schools down here don't know WHEN the War of 1812 was.

:D
I don't get that. Isn't your anthem from during the War of 1812?!?! Even Canadians know that
Yup the British warships were hammering the crap out of Ft. McHenry at the time and Francis Scott Key was a POW on board a British Man O' War at the time.

Welcome aboard, mate.
I also agree with your quote. Impeachment must come
For whom ??

Trudeau ??

Already ??

These two (he and his wife) are not even cheating in their marriage yet.
For trump. We still like Trudeau, for the most part. It takes time to develop patronage scandals here. Gotta give trump credit, he got cracking right of the starter blocks
Well Trudeau is an icon up there from a timeless dynastic family.

Everybody remembers his playboy dad and his slut mom.

Trying to conquer Canada was a very bad idea by President Madison.

He should have gone after Mexico instead.

Half of Mexico is already in the USA already anyway.

Might as well tax the other half and make them pay for their poor emigrants.

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
I'm more of a socially liberal libertarian. Hate what trump is doing to your freedoms.

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
The best way to ensure you are going to learn something is to put andaronjim on your ignore list.

We call it "the iggy list" here.

He is on mine.

Welcome aboard, mate.

Yeah, Trudeau lets too many Muslims in, we're gonna have get him out of there for National Security..

:banana:
More jobs -- we need a Great Wall Of Canada too.

Raw materials are free!

igloo-4a.gif

I'm more of a socially liberal libertarian. Hate what trump is doing to your freedoms.
Trump has accomplished nothing so far except launch a bunch of missiles at Syria and drop a really big bomb on Afghanistan.

His latest party is happening right now in northeast Asia.

There might be some fallout from that one.

Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea.

Right now the media are trying to tell you that DJ Trump is inept.

They are right. He really is.

He bit off more than he can chew.

But this is not an impeachable crime.

Whether the GOP impeaches him or not will only depend on whether Trump goes certifiably insane in the next 4 years.

The best way to ensure you are going to learn something is to put andaronjim on your ignore list.

We call it "the iggy list" here.

He is on mine.
Notice how he is NOT for Freedom of Speech? That is a flaming leftwing liberal, if you couldn't guess. Fascists always want to restrict speech.

Welcome aboard, mate.
For whom ??

Trudeau ??

Already ??

These two (he and his wife) are not even cheating in their marriage yet.
For trump. We still like Trudeau, for the most part. It takes time to develop patronage scandals here. Gotta give trump credit, he got cracking right of the starter blocks
Well Trudeau is an icon up there from a timeless dynastic family.

Everybody remembers his playboy dad and his slut mom.
He's actually my neighbour right now, while the official residence is being fixed. They're quite nice, not stuffy. Still don't trust him further than I can throw any politician, but I couldn't stand his predecessor. His wife was great tho, totally human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back