Hi from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
How close are you to Bob and Doug?
I call them Dad and Uncle Bob
bobanddoug1.jpg

Trump is preparing to conquer the vast wasteland north of our borders and name it Canadiana.

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
I'm more of a socially liberal libertarian. Hate what trump is doing to your freedoms.
Trump has accomplished nothing so far except launch a bunch of missiles at Syria and drop a really big bomb on Afghanistan.

His latest party is happening right now in northeast Asia.

There might be some fallout from that one.

Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea.
As typical of an idiot, that liberals show all the time, this is not supposed to be a debate zone, but an introduction zone. But then it requires and education to know that.

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Right now the media are trying to tell you that DJ Trump is inept.

They are right. He really is.

He bit off more than he can chew.

But this is not an impeachable crime.

Whether the GOP impeaches him or not will only depend on whether Trump goes certifiably insane in the next 4 years.
I don't know if he's certifiable. He just seems like everyone's Alzheimer's dad or great uncle. He already has the aphasia part

Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
I'm more of a socially liberal libertarian. Hate what trump is doing to your freedoms.
Trump has accomplished nothing so far except launch a bunch of missiles at Syria and drop a really big bomb on Afghanistan.

As typical of an idiot, that liberals show all the time, this is not supposed to be a debate zone, but an introduction zone. But then it requires and education to know that.
Sorry, did I say something wrong?

You didn't do anything wrong, but introduce yourself. The idiots like Yios, cant help himself by bringing politics into the introduction.

We in America have a shortage of beer bacon and hockey players. Will trade Democrats and illegal immigrants.
They have fatback and Canadian bacon, but not what "bacon" you are used to...What they send to the US is cat meat disguised to look, taste and feel like pork..

Rule #1: Do not apologize, unless you are being ironic, or tying to lay a rhetorical trap for your opponent.

This is serious bidness.

It's a contentious lot here. Hope you enjoy!:bye1:

You didn't do anything wrong, but introduce yourself. The idiots like Yios, cant help himself by bringing politics into the introduction.
Save yourself a lot of grief kellyd and just click on andaronjim 's avatar and then click "ignore".

:D

Welcome.

Please forgive our mess. We just got a new President, and it's so hard to train them.

:beer:
Exactly !!

If Trump triggers a nuclear war in northeast Asia the fallout will fall on O Canada too.
Sad but true. Hope the whole GOP gets indicted for treason. A girl can hope, right?
It has been a shocking year for the GOP.

First they were shocked when TV reality star Trump (who is a RINO) jacked their nomination.

Then they were again shocked when Trump beat Hillary.

Then they were again shocked that when they finally actually got their chance to repeal Obamacare with Trumpcare in it's place (more tax rebates for the rich) that it failed within their own party.

Then they were again shocked when Trump slandered Obama with the wiretapping accusation. At that point they realized Trump is truly insane.

Now they are shocked that Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea. This is a game of nuclear roulette.

But they are not close to impeaching Trump yet. But any day now maybe.

:D

We in America have a shortage of beer bacon and hockey players. Will trade Democrats and illegal immigrants.
They have fatback and Canadian bacon, but not what "bacon" you are used to...What they send to the US is cat meat disguised to look, taste and feel like pork..
In other words, Moonglow does not like Canadian Bacon -- which is neither Canadian nor bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back