Hi from Siberia

Do you still have them there? Do you still have a few gulags left?

And I can add that the Gulag influenced our mentality very much. Prison subcultures have spread to the territory of the former USSR and still exert an influence especially on the younger generation, but less than in the early 90s.For example, open homophobia is a direct consequence of the prison subculture. Because in our prison hierarchy people who are homosexuals or have been raped, they are no longer considered human beings, they can be beaten or even killed, and they are called "Cocks". They perform all the "dirty" work, for example, cleaning the toilets. And if a "normal" prisoner touches "Cock" (shaking hands), he will also be considered a "rooster".
You guys must be really bored....

Is that dude for real?

Many people dream of the great America but the dream is waste of time. America doesn´t allow people to come. If you have nothing but the dream, you ain´t welcome. People could consider going to Germany, instead. We take everyone. Just say you are Aussiedler.

Not many Germans around there these days.

I think they're all in Texas.
And Oklahoma..

Didn't know that. Only thing I've heard about that state is 'Oh what a beautiful morning'.
I just lived there 24 years so it's a beautiful day..

Ah. That explains it. :)
Yes, all that demented antisocial behavior began in a surrey with a fringe on top...I couldn't stand living in Texas, it's full of Texicans....

German-Russian history was not always a one of friendship but sometimes it was. There was even a "German Quarter" in Moscow.

We have no resentment against Germans. English more popular for few reason first at all in the Russia (and Siberian especially ) many people dream of going abroad, and the United States thanks to Hollywood the country desired for immigration, second reason in Russia is a very developed IT industry, where the English is a necessary "tool".
Many people dream of the great America but the dream is waste of time. America doesn´t allow people to come. If you have nothing but the dream, you ain´t welcome. People could consider going to Germany, instead. We take everyone. Just say you are Aussiedler.

You find Germans mostly in caves like trolls. There, they are flagellating themselvs.

Are you one?
Yes, but I spurn the cave. I am living as an emeritus.

German-Russian history was not always a one of friendship but sometimes it was. There was even a "German Quarter" in Moscow.

We have no resentment against Germans. English more popular for few reason first at all in the Russia (and Siberian especially ) many people dream of going abroad, and the United States thanks to Hollywood the country desired for immigration, second reason in Russia is a very developed IT industry, where the English is a necessary "tool".

How did you learn such good English? :rolleyes: Idiomatic and good enough to pretend to make mistakes. Very impressive.

You find Germans mostly in caves like trolls. There, they are flagellating themselvs.

Are you one?

You run the Kasse at Aldi?

Are you one?

At LIDL. I am simply too dumb for Aldi. They require their employees to know the prices of all goods.

Are you one?

At LIDL. I am simply too dumb for Aldi. They require their employees to know the prices of all goods.

No they don't. That was a different era.

These days, they just scan it through, like the other stores.

Are you one?

They still must learn the prices.

Are you one?

Do they have Lidl in Siberia?

It's starting to expand in the US.

The Germans own everything. :ack-1:

I don´t know. I only know Wallmart failed big time to settle in Germany and withdrew.

I don´t know. I only know Wallmart failed big time to settle in Germany and withdrew.

In the US: Aldi, Lidl, Trader Joe, t-online, countless Mercedes and BMV's.

And in the UK, they used to own the London waterworks. And now they own the buses.

And in the UK, they used to own the London waterworks. And now they own the buses.
We have lots of American companies here. I see even more American cars. But there are only few US business houses if at all.

We have lots of American companies here. I see even more American cars. But there are only few US business houses if at all.

Here is Germany?

Maybe Walmart should have bought up the Metro group.
Walmart scared the people away its American employee shit.
Employees had to muster each morning and the Soviet style commissar shouted:
"Give me a W" and the employees had to shout "W". Than he continued with "a", ect., and after that they had to shout "WALLMART!"
Also relations between employees were banned.

Here is Germany?
Yes, I am in Germany.

Here is Germany?
Yes, I am in Germany.

I am in Germany. And so in a big way is: TJ Maxx and Saks Fifth Avenue.

Here is Germany?
Yes, I am in Germany.

I am in Germany. And so in a big way is: TJ Maxx and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Where in Germany are you?

Forum List

Back