Hi from Siberia

My name Viasheslav and I live on a cold and harsh land known as Siberia, where the winter lasts for eight months, now the streets look so:

d7551cd0da40.jpg

But we don't despair and just enjoy life :). I will be happy to answer questions about live in the Siberia.

looks very much like the town of my childhood during the winter-------New Jersey, USA
So, New Jersey is that Nazi town you talk about at so many occasions?

New Jersey is a STATE---not a town. The winters in New Jersey are very cold. The state is situated very near to the
Nazi enclaves of the Hudson Valley and is also notable for its
"restricted" towns during the Nazi era and post world war II era Today some of the cities are notable as Islamic terrorist enclaves----specifically Jersey City and Paterson. New Jersey is also notable for its TOMATOES-----and corn.. The state flower is the Violet
You called it a town.

German-Russian history was not always a one of friendship but sometimes it was. There was even a "German Quarter" in Moscow.

We have no resentment against Germans. English more popular for few reason first at all in the Russia (and Siberian especially ) many people dream of going abroad, and the United States thanks to Hollywood the country desired for immigration, second reason in Russia is a very developed IT industry, where the English is a necessary "tool".

My name Viasheslav and I live on a cold and harsh land known as Siberia, where the winter lasts for eight months, now the streets look so:

d7551cd0da40.jpg

But we don't despair and just enjoy life :). I will be happy to answer questions about live in the Siberia.

looks very much like the town of my childhood during the winter-------New Jersey, USA

New Jersey is a STATE---not a town. The winters in New Jersey are very cold. The state is situated very near to the
"restricted" towns during the Nazi era and post world war II era Today some of the cities are notable as Islamic terrorist enclaves----specifically Jersey City and Paterson. New Jersey is also notable for its TOMATOES-----and corn.. The state flower is the Violet
You called it a town.

wrong-----a TOWN IN NEW JERSEY

d7551cd0da40.jpg

You called it a town.

wrong-----a TOWN IN NEW JERSEY
"looks very much like the town of my childhood during the winter-------New Jersey, USA"

German-Russian history was not always a one of friendship but sometimes it was. There was even a "German Quarter" in Moscow.

We have no resentment against Germans. English more popular for few reason first at all in the Russia (and Siberian especially ) many people dream of going abroad, and the United States thanks to Hollywood the country desired for immigration, second reason in Russia is a very developed IT industry, where the English is a necessary "tool".
Many people dream of the great America but the dream is waste of time. America doesn´t allow people to come. If you have nothing but the dream, you ain´t welcome. People could consider going to Germany, instead. We take everyone. Just say you are Aussiedler.

Do many people in your town have relatives who were inmates of the Soviet prison system?
Of course, there are many such people here. The family of my grandmother was repressed and exiled to Siberia

How do the people of Siberia fell about Stalin? ..... :cool:

Traditionally, Siberia is a "red region" and the Communist Party is popular here, but it more relative to old generation who was born and grown in USSR. And Stalin is a very contradictory figure, and every years there is appeared discussion about building monument of Stalin.

But, in my opinion, it's wrong to blame only Stalin. because Stalin was the son of that cruel regime, and he couldn't be different, otherwise he would have been shot by another "Stalin"

Yes, it's the same thing in Washington, they want to build Stalin a memorial but want to decapitate Trump.

d7551cd0da40.jpg

State Seal..Crushed Beer can on the side of the road.

iu

Welcome to the forum!

Siberia is famous of its prisons for capitalist synpatisants. Do you still have them there? Do you still have a few gulags left?

d7551cd0da40.jpg

Mal? Is that you?

Welcome!

You know English well! where did you learn it?:)

Welcome to the forum!

Siberia is famous of its prisons for capitalist synpatisants. Do you still have them there? Do you still have a few gulags left?

I reckon those in Siberia are free to be capitalists then, since there is no place worse to send them.

Forum List

Back