Hey everyone

rsexaminer

Rookie
Nov 13, 2017
My name is Rob (or Robby) and I'm a history buff and political nerd, who has been a freelance political writer for the last 6 and a half years, contributing to various online publications. I hope to engage with everyone (in a respectful manner) and be able to discuss and debate the news of the day (and of yesteryear) :)

200.gif

Just kidding.

c'mon in, pull up a barstool, buy a round for the house.

We're pretty much divided between Right, Left, and Jerks

My name is Rob (or Robby) and I'm a history buff and political nerd, who has been a freelance political writer for the last 6 and a half years, contributing to various online publications. I hope to engage with everyone (in a respectful manner) and be able to discuss and debate the news of the day (and of yesteryear) :)

Excellent. We need more history-literates around here. I just got done schooling a doofus who had Thomas Jefferson in a political party that didn't even exist until 28 years after he was dead. Bring many hip boots.

:welcome:

So how nuts are you? Everybody here has mental problems, what's yours?

42 new political scandals a day on USMB. Problem is -- finding any you CARE about or that support discussion.

Hope you find some background material for your writing on the state of public political "discussion" in America.
At least anything that printable. :biggrin: Welcome..

Well Welcome Rob! I wouldn't divulge much personal info out onto teh webz.

Ah yes, meet the USMB mascot!

3.jpg

200.gif

Just kidding.

c'mon in, pull up a barstool, buy a round for the house.

We're pretty much divided between Right, Left, and Jerks

There's more than a few who are right jerks fiscally and a left jerks socially, or so they say.

:dunno:

Ah political history, where we are doomed to repeat, because politicians can't help themselves.

42 new political scandals a day on USMB. Problem is -- finding any you CARE about or that support discussion.

Hope you find some background material for your writing on the state of public political "discussion" in America.

"42 new political scandals a day on USMB. Problem is -- finding any you CARE about or that support discussion."

42?! You need to pay attention more, on my perfect calculation it is 43 new political scandals a day, that's 43 and with each we get approx 10-20 identical or near identical threads that then are all merged into one thread lasting approx 56 pages.

Ahem :smoke:

what kind of publications?

"42 new political scandals a day on USMB. Problem is -- finding any you CARE about or that support discussion."

42?! You need to pay attention more, on my perfect calculation it is 43 new political scandals a day, that's 43 and with each we get approx 10-20 identical or near identical threads that then are all merged into one thread lasting approx 56 pages.

Think of the intellectual value of all that work. And all the insight it will give future generations reading it. If the new USMB server farm doesn't crash and burn.. It's a treasure trove of conventional political wisdom. :biggrin:

Think of the intellectual value of all that work. And all the insight it will give future generations reading it. If the new USMB server farm doesn't crash and burn.. It's a treasure trove of conventional political wisdom. :biggrin:

"Think of the intellectual value of all that work. And all the insight it will give future generations reading it."

Exactly the weight on our shoulders is heavy, but even when it gets too heavy we all must carry on because future generations are going to benefit....is this including Matthew and rdeans threads? :eusa_doh:

"If the new USMB server farm doesn't crash and burn.."

This is not going to happen if it does then I demand that Elchorizo return the LearJet I have given him as an incentive to keep the ship afloat this time :smoke:

Forum List

Back