Zone1 Hi Fellows

jacksnowdon

Rookie
Apr 14, 2023
Arizona
Hello everyone! My name is Jack and I'm thrilled to be here as part of this wonderful community. I have a deep passion for horticulture and all things green and growing, and I'm excited to share my knowledge and learn from all of you.

Whether you're an experienced gardener or just starting out, I believe we can all benefit from coming together to share our experiences and learn from one another. I can't wait to get to know each of you and become an active member of this forum. Let's get gardening!

Good stuff Jack. Personally I'll take you seriously when we don't see you in the politics section all the time. I hope to join you in 'gardening' when you introduce an interesting topic!

Hello everyone! My name is Jack and I'm thrilled to be here as part of this wonderful community. I have a deep passion for horticulture and all things green and growing, and I'm excited to share my knowledge and learn from all of you.

Whether you're an experienced gardener or just starting out, I believe we can all benefit from coming together to share our experiences and learn from one another. I can't wait to get to know each of you and become an active member of this forum. Let's get gardening!
Welcome to the site, Jack. Enjoy your time here and don't take things too seriously. Have fun!

Hi jack! I know a funny story. I used to work in a place where I was the manager and a guy named Jack worked there and told me he needed off a certain day next week. So I said ok and absent mindedly wrote on my calendar for that day, jack off today. I wasn't thinking. So I forgot all about it until the day and the secretary asked me what time it started today so she could go to lunch. I didn't know what she meant so she showed me the calendar. Dang how embarrassing!

Welcome to USMB, jacksnowdon. Hope you enjoy the boards. I just planted tomato, sweet pepper, and a new rosemary herb this morning to add to the two rows of herbs and other vegetables that hopefully will turn my brown thumb green. I look forward to seeing your threads on plants.

Here's a thread you might like: Greenhouse Dreams

I happen to have a deep passion for horticulture, myself.

One of my hobbies is hybridizing daylilies. These are three I have created

20220722_185449 (2).jpg

20220715_092625 (1).jpg

20220730004643 (3).gif

Forum List

Back