Hi Everyone

Me&Pappy

Rookie
Feb 27, 2017
I'm new here but know some of the members here that came from another site that was closed. Anyone here remember Me?

I'm new here but know some of the members here that came from another site that was closed. Anyone here remember Me?

No but I'm afraid we already have a member who capitalizes the first person singular. ;)

Welcome to USMB. It's relentless here especially with me around. Relentless I tell ya.

Well Me is me name. And information is me game. Anything you need to know just ask me. And thanks for the welcome.

Well Me is me name. And information is me game. Anything you need to know just ask me. And thanks for the welcome.

That's going to cause more than a bit of confusion as soon as you (i.e. Me) get into a discussion and somebody has to quote you (i.e. Me) --- "Me said...." Well........... no I didn't.

And what if you get into an exchange with a poster named Ewe? :eusa_think:

Goosey why hide behind another title? Rules for radicals didn't work on the other site and they won't work here either. You know Storm Front is too radical for me.

Welcome to the apparently greener message board. We achieve this by a rigorous use of doggie poo bags.

Welcome to the apparently greener message board. We achieve this by a rigorous use of doggie poo bags.

"Welcome to the apparently greener message board. We achieve this by a rigorous use of doggie poo bags."

What about the birds? Who is cleaning up after those messy birds?

It's the parrots that are the problem, none of the mods are ever on when the parrots make their daily visit :eusa_doh:

8819208316ca67a31b621430803a5e88.jpg

"Welcome to the apparently greener message board. We achieve this by a rigorous use of doggie poo bags."

It's the parrots that are the problem, none of the mods are ever on when the parrots make their daily visit :eusa_doh:

The one in the middle is directly over Kat's head. Coyote made her sit there and flacaltenn agreed.

The one in the middle is directly over Kat's head. Coyote made her sit there and flacaltenn agreed.

"The one in the middle is directly over Kat's head. Coyote made her sit there and flacaltenn agreed."

Kat should make Coyote sit on the naughty step for this outrageous happening :omg: :smoke:

upload_2017-3-3_23-16-7.png

pic_Naughty-Step-Can-Be-Personalised-_195700_large.jpg

where you been Lucy Hamilton? Hadnt heard from you in a long time.

upload_2017-3-3_23-26-24.png

Forum List

Back