Hi Everyone. I'm Here to Discuss Gardening.

Here's what I'm trying to do. I'm moving into a new fancy-dancy neighborhood and am building a big honkin' house, and I want to be able tell my neighbors, "I'm better than you."

What sort of gardening things do I need to do that?

Here's what I'm trying to do. I'm moving into a new fancy-dancy neighborhood and am building a big honkin' house, and I want to be able tell my neighbors, "I'm better than you."

Start with an indoor garden ...

6494084-3x2-940x627.jpg

Which should help pay for the massive cost of professional landscaping.

The FZ is a great place to learn all about weed, but my HOA doesn't allow it.

And it's 30-fucking-grand for landscaping.

So if I'm going to lay out that much cash, I want to do it in the most pretentious way possible!

I would have recommended a Toro...but you asked...

golf-r4g040285-1366x768.jpg

serfs

I was thinking Mexicans.

Do you think I could hire DarkFury? He's half-beaner. I doubt he'd do a good job, though.

serfs

I was thinking Mexicans.

Do you think I could hire DarkFury? He's half-beaner. I doubt he'd do a good job, though.

there's a lot to be said for hiring a lazy, stupid psychotic

none of it, however, is good.

maybe hire miketx- he doesn't seem lazy

Anyways, I'm off to bed. It's going to be a really big day in the 4F tomorrow and I want to be well-rested.

But I'm looking forward to waking up and seeing 400-500 posts in my awesome gardening thread!

Beware of these ...

latest
These guys can be a pain. I have a shed near the wood line and they destroyed siding near the ground so they can get underneath and have a nice winter protected groundhog hole. They also scratched the hell out of a corner of the shed to mark their territory or whatever they do.

Just make those checkered lines when you cut your grass. That's what I do. Everybody's like ooooooohhh....look at his grass.

Last edited:
I would look online for perennial plants that thrive or are native to your area and use them for easy maintenance year to year. Even boring looking plants can be used to fill space and make it look filled quickly. Just remove the boring or annoying ones when you want and replace them with more desirable ones once you get used to what grows good and what you like. After a few years of trial and error you can have that shit looking tight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back