Hi Def Society podcast planning

GT I suggest as a topic that you touch upon your ever increasing bicuriousity and what it means going forward for you in the future :D

GT I suggest as a topic that you touch upon your ever increasing bicuriousity and what it means going forward for you in the future :D
For sure. Its all in jest when i say gay things but i can continue the troll on that

I heard you say brad Pitt was hot on air last week. Don't think I'm gonna just let one go...

I mean he's no Ryan gosling but I suppose he still has a certain je ne sais quoi

Ok meeting adjourned - @cerael_killer , Coyote , theDoctorisIn --- do you have a guesstimation when the "podcast pit" subforum is going to go live?

We are airing our first show as Hi Def Society next Sunday (8 days) and want to put the promo feelers out around Wednesday for what the discussion will be centered upon.

BlackSand we got a good workflow ironed out and will need to fill you in whenever you're next available : )

LoneLaugher aka lone aka fred - thanks again for volunteering man, but think of it like your baby as well and not gt and dyce PLUS VOLUNTEERS. We're a roundtable discussion as far as being a team, there's no head of the table and our chemistry and compatability is legit. Easy going, open to ideas, and smart. What more could we ask for?

Pair-A-Dyce = sexiest voice on the internet.

cereal_killer would be the one who would know - he adds the new forums :)

Forum List

Back