Hi Def Society podcast planning

We currently have a team of:
Gt (host/segment provider)
Pairadyce(host/segment provider)
K3(host)
Blacksand (segment provider/brainstorming)
Lonelaugher (segment provider/brainstorming)

Thinking one to two more and we can call it a full house!

I'm shocked that you haven't asked Sonny Clark. He's a big fan.
I atted him because he showed interest, and everyone has a voice that shows interest.

I wouldnt have him in the official team capacity most likely because our communication styles dont see eye to eye.....but he can shout out ideas as he wishes

Hello there...

I'm not concerned if the topic has been discussed elsewhere, as long as it is something that you would enjoy hearing a continued discussion upon, we will have our own input about it from our standpoints.

Hello there...

I'm not concerned if the topic has been discussed elsewhere, as long as it is something that you would enjoy hearing a continued discussion upon, we will have our own input about it from our standpoints.
Your avatar is the male.symbol and mine is that old assed "cavalier club" smfh...

Welcome Aboard Gentlemen ... Kick the tires and hope you like what you find.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
So is this a talk show and we just call in the topic is posted before hand?

GT or the other hosts will be more appropriate to answer that ... But the previous format was a talk/music show with call-ins.
They are working on some restructuring at the moment ... So I am sure more details will be provided soon.

So is this a talk show and we just call in the topic is posted before hand?

GT or the other hosts will be more appropriate to answer that ... But the previous format was a talk/music show with call-ins.
They are working on some restructuring at the moment ... So I am sure more details will be provided soon.

*we

are working on restructuring. You included. : )

Don't be silly and feel bad talking on behalf of the team you're on now. The 5 of us are the rising tide now and hi def society is our boat. Let's work!!~

usmb we need 2 more volunteers.....

please don't be shy :fu: ill just have to start atting friends of mine and soliciting them! lol

MaaAAAaaN... Gracie told me to put this thread in a low assed trafficed section of the site and then didnt even come herself.

Lol. Im going to close the open offer for staff around 11 today....then ill begin soliciting.

We are having a meeting tomorrow morning on skype...(audio or text, no cameras).....so if any of the team want to or can show cool.

If not no worries it was short notice, and ill being you up to speed after.

9am east is the meeting tomorrow on skype

MaaAAAaaN... Gracie told me to put this thread in a low assed trafficed section of the site and then didnt even come herself.

Lol. Im going to close the open offer for staff around 11 today....then ill begin soliciting.

We are having a meeting tomorrow morning on skype...(audio or text, no cameras).....so if any of the team want to or can show cool.

I'm good for a meeting. I've got the Skype app....but I haven't used it in years. How does one join a group Skype meeting?

I'm good for a meeting. I've got the Skype app....but I haven't used it in years. How does one join a group Skype meeting?
Just pm me your skype handle. Or tell me right here if its aa anonymous as this screenname lol.

Mine is genius.tracks with the dot in the middle. Setting up the grp chat is just the click of a button. 9am east coast we are meeting up. : )

Weird..I didn't know about this thread until I saw the other one you posted about it being here, G.T. . I see my name highlighted, but I didn't get an alert.

Anyway...I will pass on being a volunteer cuz I would probably suck at whatever it is you need, but sometimes I have great ideas, lol. Like, you contacting CK and involving USMBers like what my friend did with his pod cast thingy a few years ago. Wish he was still alive. He would have been great to confer with and he probably would have wanted to be involved as volunteer in some way. Its just the way he was. Very kind and giving but DAYUM, he could be snarky at the same time...but funny snarky.

So, with that said....I wish you the best of luck and I will be listening. If I don't fall asleep in the lounge chair out in the sun again. :(

• Thanks
We currently have a team of:
Gt (host/segment provider)
Pairadyce(host/segment provider)
K3(host)
Blacksand (segment provider/brainstorming)
Lonelaugher (segment provider/brainstorming)

Thinking one to two more and we can call it a full house!
Wow. Both BS and LL will be a great addition to your team!

• Thanks
BTW....might wanna sticky the thread or if you start a new one once you get this all going, with the phone number in the OP for easy access to usmb'ers so they don't have to hunt for it.

Just a thought.

BTW....might wanna sticky the thread or if you start a new one once you get this all going, with the phone number in the OP for easy access to usmb'ers so they don't have to hunt for it.

Just a thought.
Yupp!

Ok meeting adjourned - @cerael_killer , Coyote , theDoctorisIn --- do you have a guesstimation when the "podcast pit" subforum is going to go live?

We are airing our first show as Hi Def Society next Sunday (8 days) and want to put the promo feelers out around Wednesday for what the discussion will be centered upon.

BlackSand we got a good workflow ironed out and will need to fill you in whenever you're next available : )

LoneLaugher aka lone aka fred - thanks again for volunteering man, but think of it like your baby as well and not gt and dyce PLUS VOLUNTEERS. We're a roundtable discussion as far as being a team, there's no head of the table and our chemistry and compatability is legit. Easy going, open to ideas, and smart. What more could we ask for?

Pair-A-Dyce = sexiest voice on the internet.

Forum List

Back