HHS Report: 1,295,571 Obamacare Enrollees May or May Not Be Legal Citizens

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart ^

A devastating new Health and Human Services (HHS) Inspector General report released on Tuesday reveals that the Obama administration has yet to determine whether 1,295,571 of the over 8 million Obamacare enrollees are U.S. citizens lawfully in the country. The finding, located on page 11 of the report, states that 44% of the remaining 2,611,780 application "inconsistencies" are related to verifying "Citizenship/national status/lawful presence." Another 960,492 application inconsistencies were related to verifying whether subsidy applicants provided accurate income information.

The report:
https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-01-14-00180.pdf

2.6 million applications cannot be resolved. 2.6 out of 8 million supposed registrations is 32.5%, in other words 1/3 may be bogus. Government at it's best!

Type of inconsistency unable to be resolved Number of
Inconsistencies*
Percentage of
Total
Inconsistencies†
Citizenship/national status/lawful presence 1,295,571 44%
Income 960,492 33%
Employer-sponsored minimum essential coverage 355,717 12%
Subtotal 2,611,780 89%

Last edited:
No matter, I bet we'll all still pay for it... and "by all" i mean less than 50% that actually still pay taxes.

Fact is Obama needed good news that day, it didn't matter if it was the truth as it never does, he needed the news then and there. So what if the 8 million number goes down to 6 million, the party, celebration and credit was already given to the chosen one.

It's sad time to be a Democrat, just like it was a sad time to be a Republican under GWB. Oh wait, the public at large thinks Obama is a worse president than GWB, so it's double sad times to be a Democrat.

Last edited:

Breitbart. :lol:

Well, are they or aren't they?

Breitbart ^

A devastating new Health and Human Services (HHS) Inspector General report released on Tuesday reveals that the Obama administration has yet to determine whether 1,295,571 of the over 8 million Obamacare enrollees are U.S. citizens lawfully in the country. The finding, located on page 11 of the report, states that 44% of the remaining 2,611,780 application "inconsistencies" are related to verifying "Citizenship/national status/lawful presence." Another 960,492 application inconsistencies were related to verifying whether subsidy applicants provided accurate income information.

How do you think Obama was able to get over 7 million?

This is nothing.

Obama will just issue an executive order granting them amnesty.

Wee see Jake, the Government does not know or care. They were in a panic to sign anyone and everyone up so they could hit a target number. Of course a company would be crushed by this, prolly go out of business, but the Government has unlimited borrowing capabilities and simply pile that debt of their mistakes on future generations that will never actually pay down that debt.

So only 1/3rd of all Obamacare enrolls could be false... Wonder if you would a surgeon that does work like that on you.

• Banned

It's a terrible thing, when Rep Frog Boy II CAN'T READ or Understand the first sentence in the OP....

"A devastating new Health and Human Services (HHS) Inspector General report released on Tuesday reveals that the Obama administration has yet to determine whether 1,295,571 of the over 8 million Obamacare enrollees are U.S. citizens lawfully in the country."

It is another Obomanation fuck up, that even HHS's Insp. Gen. can't determine if 1/6 these applications are fraud.....Who the fuck do we hire to investigate this...ILLEGAL DEMOCRATS FROM MEXICO???:cuckoo:

It's a terrible thing, when Rep Frog Boy II CAN'T READ or Understand the first sentence in the OP....

And it is a hoot when you lie and get caught, as you always do.

No, Health & Human Services. The report:
https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-01-14-00180.pdf Human Services:

The mods can close the thread now.
Do you always copy others' posts and present them as your own? Bit sleazy, isn't it?

And from that HHS article...

During the period of our review, marketplaces were unable to resolve most inconsistencies, which they reported most commonly as citizenship and income. Each applicant can have multiple inconsistencies. Inconsistencies do not necessarily indicate that an applicant provided inaccurate information or is enrolled in a qualified health plan or is receiving financial assistance through insurance affordability programs inappropriately. Specifically, the Federal marketplace was unable to resolve 2.6 million of 2.9 million inconsistencies because the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) eligibility system was not fully operational. The abilities of State marketplaces

The CMS has been up and running since the medicare program started, and still can't figure out what the fuck is going on with 2.9 million people since obamacare became law in 2010?

Want to try again, Rep Frog Boy?

This glitch is non discriminatory, meaning it is throwing these questions at random folks.

Folks as american as Americans can be Rancher, Farmers and every day people born and raised here.

The glitch itself is the bigger issue, not the supposed fraud.

Do you always copy others' posts and present them as your own? Bit sleazy, isn't it?

I posted the material that proves the point. It is not mine, it is not yours, and it proves you guys ain't got game. :lol:

[QUOT]

And from that HHS article...

"Inconsistencies do not necessarily indicate that an applicant provided inaccurate information or is enrolled in a qualified health plan or is receiving financial assistance through insurance affordability programs inappropriately. "
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

:lol:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Gosh, I just love it when someone with less brilliance than a 20W bulb posts in BIG LETTERS!!! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Or use repetitive :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: and :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

And I am sure, V, that you have used larger than usual type.

I have spent five years on the board pulling crapola such as yours apart from folks just like you, and most of them have had to go away for one reason or another.

I can put down your type for a lifetime without any effort.

It is what it is.

Last edited:

I posted the material that proves the point. It is not mine, it is not yours, and it proves you guys ain't got game. :lol:
What it proves is sleaze. I doubt anyone is surprised. Don't go around instructing mods to close threads when you're that low.

Forum List

Back