HHS Report: 1,295,571 Obamacare Enrollees May or May Not Be Legal Citizens

Only in your sleazy, cheesy meatmind, Meathead.

Your deflection fails. V is talking through his butt again and got caught again.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Gosh, I just love it when someone with less brilliance than a 20W bulb posts in BIG LETTERS!!! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Or use repetitive :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: and :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

And I am sure, V, that you have used larger than usual type.

I have spent five years on the board pulling crapola such as yours apart from folks just like you, and most of them have had to go away for one reason or another.

I can put down your type for a lifetime without any effort.

It is what it is.

Damn, Flakey, you're all in PINK, and it says BANNED.... I'm here less than 4 months and seems I have no problems, putting down the FORMER Rep Frog Boy II!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I do like those smilies, I do like those cartoons, that entertain, while driving home a point, or two, and I certainly like the entertainment you 2 digit IQ'd subversives provide.

It's a shame you can't refute a topic such as this, and how the gov't with there THOUSANDS of workers could let this type of FRAUD continually slip by. But if you notice, it's ALWAYS stuff like this that is helpful to the subversives, such as giving away our money to VOTERS that usually vote for the FREE SHIT party! ....just an obvious observation that is hardly brought up by anyone!

Obama is an illegal so why shouldn't he take care of his on? and why shouldn't America send him packing?

Breitbart ^

A devastating new Health and Human Services (HHS) Inspector General report released on Tuesday reveals that the Obama administration has yet to determine whether 1,295,571 of the over 8 million Obamacare enrollees are U.S. citizens lawfully in the country. The finding, located on page 11 of the report, states that 44% of the remaining 2,611,780 application "inconsistencies" are related to verifying "Citizenship/national status/lawful presence." Another 960,492 application inconsistencies were related to verifying whether subsidy applicants provided accurate income information.

its breitbart might as well be whirlynutdaily ... they too will say just about any lie they can ... you have to be a citizen to get healty care

Last edited:
Breitbart ^

A devastating new Health and Human Services (HHS) Inspector General report released on Tuesday reveals that the Obama administration has yet to determine whether 1,295,571 of the over 8 million Obamacare enrollees are U.S. citizens lawfully in the country. The finding, located on page 11 of the report, states that 44% of the remaining 2,611,780 application "inconsistencies" are related to verifying "Citizenship/national status/lawful presence." Another 960,492 application inconsistencies were related to verifying whether subsidy applicants provided accurate income information.

its breitbart might as well be whirlynutdaily ... they too will say just about any lie they can ... you have to be a citizen to get healty care

As it should be, and as English should be the ONLY language, and as the FOUNDER of the PROGRESSIVE stated over 100 years ago....

theodore_roosevelt_quote_immigration.jpg

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Gosh, I just love it when someone with less brilliance than a 20W bulb posts in BIG LETTERS!!! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Or use repetitive :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: and :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I have spent five years on the board pulling crapola such as yours apart from folks just like you, and most of them have had to go away for one reason or another.

It is what it is.

Damn, Flakey, you're all in PINK, and it says BANNED...

Says Mr. Pink, who disappeared. :lol:

So do you know or know not about the numbers?

You are on the run again.

Breitbart ^

As it should be, and as English should be the ONLY language, and as the FOUNDER of the PROGRESSIVE stated over 100 years ago....

Now you are a PROGRESSIVE. Well, of course he is: a Conservative Progress who wants to limit American rights.

:lol: what a bozo

It is what it is.

Damn, Flakey, you're all in PINK, and it says BANNED...
Says Mr. Pink, who disappeared. :lol:

So do you know or know not about the numbers?

You are on the run again.

The place wouldn't be the same without Rep Frog Boy II, and my enjoyment in slapping you around!

Now you are a PROGRESSIVE. Well, of course he is: a Conservative Progress who wants to limit American rights.

:lol: what a bozo

Certainly sounds like the PROGRESSIVES of 100 years ago are todays conservative, but as we have laws to limit our behavior, we need morals ethics and principles, you know the qualities your lacking, for our country to stay viable! You're simply suicidal! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Vigilante: "Certainly sounds like the PROGRESSIVES of 100 years ago are todays conservative, but as we have laws to limit our behavior, we need morals ethics and principles, you know the qualities your lacking, for our country to stay viable! You're simply suicidal! "

The progressives of a 100 years ago would turn your likes out into the alley.

Forum List

Back