Hezbollah Offers Support for Gaza Resistance

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
"Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah has offered support for Palestinian resistance factions battling thousands of Israeli troops deployed in the besieged Gaza Strip, which has been reeling under relentless Israeli attacks since July 7.

"In a Monday statement, the Lebanese group said Nasrallah had phoned Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal late Sunday.

He told Meshaal that 'Hezbollah and the Lebanese resistance stand by the resistance of the Palestinian people,' according to the statement.

"The Hezbollah chief also called Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Shalah to reaffirm support for 'the resistance in the Gaza Strip and its readiness to cooperate to foil the [Israeli] aggression,' the statement said.

"Nasrallah is also scheduled to speak on the events in Gaza in the Sayyed al-Shuhadaa Complex in Beirut's southern suburbs to mark Jerusalem Day on Friday."

The racist attacks that Jews are launching in Gaza may be the last nail in the coffin of Zionism.

?Hezbollah chief offers support for Gaza factions | Middle East | Worldbulletin News

Hezbollah won't be missed. I promise you this. Put the Lebanese people in the middle of that again and you can kiss Hezbollah good-bye.

Hezbollah won't be missed. I promise you this. Put the Lebanese people in the middle of that again and you can kiss Hezbollah good-bye.

A good day in history, the end of Hezbollah.

I have no idea what you mean by the above^
Do you?

"Since July 7, Israel has been pounding the besieged Gaza Strip with air and naval bombardments with the stated aim of halting rocket attacks.
On Thursday, Israel decided to send thousands of troops into the Palestinian territory.
At least 509 Palestinians have been killed and more than 3150 injured in the ongoing Israeli onslaught.
The military operation, dubbed operation "Protective Edge," is Israel's third major offensive against Gaza in the last six years."

Jews do their best work against women and kids, and Hezbollah figured that out long before you and I did. Your people are self-destructing again and the entire world sees it.
Good riddance to the Jewish state.

?Hezbollah chief offers support for Gaza factions | Middle East | Worldbulletin News

A good day in history, the end of Hezbollah.
Have you forgotten 2006?

"During the war, the Hezbollah rocket force fired between 3,970 and 4,228 rockets at a rate of more than 100 per day, unprecedented since the Iran-Iraq war."

2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the Israeli's were undeterred .
got any useful facts?

Great news......they can both be bombed back to the stone age.

To Hezbollah I say.......go.......go.......go!!!
How many simultaneous fronts can the Jews manage today?
2006 didn't turn out too well for them.

2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
bullshit...
Hamas and Hezbollah have both learned from past mistakes, like trusting Jews and ceasefires. Another front on the north might inspire action in the Golan Heights, and Israel is back to its Samson Option.:eek:

Oh are they really back to be friends now? -Touching. :lol:

Rats and roaches cluster together.
You claim to be a Christian.......but yet you call other human beings......rats and roaches.

Is that following the teachings of Jesus?? .. :cool:
Sort of
315936_317374338277194_1457192310_n.jpg

Oh are they really back to be friends now? -Touching. :lol:

Rats and roaches cluster together.
You claim to be a Christian.......but yet you call other human beings......rats and roaches.

Is that following the teachings of Jesus?? .. :cool:
I Personally prefer someone who classify rats as rats and roaches as roaches over someone who classify human beings as infidels, son of pigs and son of monkeys..

Forum List

Back