Heya everyone

Just found this space. Very cool.

My bias is that I'm for Israel to exist. I am also -- though this may not come across when I post -- 100% for Palestinians having their own country.

Probably anyone would agree -- so why can't it happen?

There's a new site I started to explore why not. Tell you more about it after we get to know each other some.

peace

WOuld you like for me to fix your user ID?:lol:

It's Kewpie or Cupie. ;)

My bias is that I'm for Israel to exist. I am also -- though this may not come across when I post -- 100% for Palestinians having their own country.

There's a new site I started to explore why not. Tell you more about it after we get to know each other some.

peace

I am also for Israels right to exist. I just do not think we should be subsidizing them and helping them fight their wars.
They do have God on their side after all. What is the USA compared to God?
should we interfere with Gods plan for his chosen ones?

Couldn't disagree less. Total pipe dream. What everyone disagrees? Why. Why it's such a pipe dream.

And that "why" is critical. What gets done internationally and what future there is -- or even can be -- totally hinges on how that "why" gets (mis)understood.

You need to do a little studying of the region and the cultures involved not to mention the fact many in the region have no desire to live in peace with Israel, period.

Couldn't disagree less. Total pipe dream. What everyone disagrees? Why. Why it's such a pipe dream.

And that "why" is critical. What gets done internationally and what future there is -- or even can be -- totally hinges on how that "why" gets (mis)understood.

You need to do a little studying of the region and the cultures involved not to mention the fact many in the region have no desire to live in peace with Israel, period.

.... and therefore what I'm into discussing is WHY so many don't want peace with Israel.... see? You need to work much harder if you want to disagree with me.

peace

I am also for Israels right to exist. I just do not think we should be subsidizing them and helping them fight their wars.
They do have God on their side after all. What is the USA compared to God?
should we interfere with Gods plan for his chosen ones?

Back in 48, Israel had to choose between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. And Israel chose the U.S. And it was a damn good alliance. Back then, but for Israel, the U.S.S.R. would have rolled all over the Middle East.

That said? I don't necessarily disagree with you. Guess it depends on your reasons for saying so. Are you isolationist? Or are you particularly against America supporting Israel -- like, anyone but Israel?

.... and therefore what I'm into discussing is WHY so many don't want peace with Israel.... see? You need to work much harder if you want to disagree with me.

Here's your sign.

narcissist(lg).jpeg

Forum List

Back