Hey Trump supporters!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
What do you think of this guy???

He will make Germany great again!!!

I don't care for Trump either, but a Hitler/Trump comparison isn't worth much time.

There are far more parallels between the meat puppet queer and Hitler both in political ideology and their cults of personality.

167.jpg

ObamaHitler.jpg

At least Hitler made his nation stronger and prosperous for a while, but just like obozo he sucked at foreign policy.

Last edited:
Fact: The nationalism of this country has been purposely watered down in a direct attempt on the sovereignty of this nation...and you can find that in the papers written by the Council On Foreign Relations and the Tri-Lateral Commission

Fact: There would have been no Hitler had it not been for Wall Street and the Federal Reserve Bankers that financed him as well as the monarchs that wished to use Nazism as a bulwark against the very communistic enemy that they helped to fund until it turned on them.

What the global elites are shitting themselves over and why they have ratcheted up the movement towards a one world government and one wold currency is because people are waking up to this debt slavery system. Hillary is one of the shills and if you think that she gives a flying fuck about you? You couldn't be more wrong....not even if you showed up at Michael Moore's house on Halloween dressed as Mayor McCheese....

Trump did worse in recent votes in LA than in the early votes. Was it the David Duke Nazi thing or the fight with Rubio in the debate?

Last edited:
He was a great man and a great leader who loved his country.

America should have fought with him.....not against him. ..... :cool:
Excuse me? Hitler was a great leader and America should have fought with him??? Where in the hell are you from? My God man, don't you have a conscience?

Excuse me? Hitler was a great leader and America should have fought with him??? Where in the hell are you from? My God man, don't you have a conscience?

I believe Mein Kampf is currently the most popular book in the ME.

Hitler knew the identity of the group of people who were out to destroy Germany from within and how to deal with them.

Today America is being assaulted by this same cabal of miscreants but most people are unaware of the threat. ....... :cool:

America should have stayed out of it until Moscow fell, and then ran through the continent, built a bridge over the Bering Straight and brought our shit home.

Forum List

Back