Hey there

Trickster

Gold Member
Sep 1, 2020
A Crazy World
Hello,

Political discussions often deteriorate into partistan tribalist insults and a general preference for emotion over reason, I am not here to continue this trend, but rather with the intention of being a voice of reason in a cacophony of madness. Practical politics put me to sleep and I am more interested in the philosophical aspects of politics and hope to share and exchange some insights with all of you other members.

I am an individualist, a Libertarian and my enemies are collectivism, Statism and economic illiteracy.

Cheers,
Trickster

Hello,

Political discussions often deteriorate into partistan tribalist insults and a general preference for emotion over reason, I am not here to continue this trend, but rather with the intention of being a voice of reason in a cacophony of madness. Practical politics put me to sleep and I am more interested in the philosophical aspects of politics and hope to share and exchange some insights with all of you other members.

I am an individualist, a Libertarian and my enemies are collectivism, Statism and economic illiteracy.

Cheers,
Trickster
Welcome to the site, Trickster. You sound like an intelligent and interesting person. Have fun on here.

tumblr_0ca5b816083ac88a6724fe3030de0216_8ebf6ca5_500.gif

Hello,

Cheers,
Trickster
Every newbie is a voice of reason.

Welcome to the club.

Hello,

Cheers,
Trickster
Have you paid your taxes?

Hello,

Cheers,
Trickster
Welcome! You don't have to wear a mask here.

Hello,

Cheers,
Trickster
Welcome, Trickster, and I hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back