Hey there!

You will find you get what you give....good luck

Hey everyone. I just found this site and I am poking around to see what is here. Thanks. :)

while poking around, be prepared. There is a list of vocabulary you might want to familiarize yourself with before posting on USMB

here it goes
Idiot, bigot, traitor, communist, nazi, fucker, democrat pussy, pussy, liberal pansy, conservative warmonger, asshole, lier, retard... etc

it is best to prepare your own creative list of insults however, because its fun. I will share one of my favorites with you as a welcoming gift to USMB
"Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory"... there you go

good luck, have fun!!!!

Hey everyone. I just found this site and I am poking around to see what is here. Thanks. :)

while poking around, be prepared. There is a list of vocabulary you might want to familiarize yourself with before posting on USMB

here it goes
Idiot, bigot, traitor, communist, nazi, fucker, democrat pussy, pussy, liberal pansy, conservative warmonger, asshole, lier, retard... etc

it is best to prepare your own creative list of insults however, because its fun. I will share one of my favorites with you as a welcoming gift to USMB

good luck, have fun!!!!

You catch on quick! You're still missing the more common ones like wingnut, libtard, winger or obamabot.

libturd and asswipe too! which adequately describes most leftists.. not to mention :cuckoo:

Welcome.

here it goes

good luck, have fun!!!!

You catch on quick! You're still missing the more common ones like wingnut, libtard, winger or obamabot.

Then there are the catch phrases like "critical thinking skills" and "with that said" or "having said that," and "would of" instead of "would have." You'll learn to stop reading when you see them.

But you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

I won't make you a sammy, but I will post in red if you cross me, my minions, or my evil twin Goldcatt.

Forum List

Back