hey skeptics

Carbon Dioxide is what plants need to live. I can't figure out what your point is.

Carbon Dioxide is food, but also plants needs oxygen to breath. :)
You think Humans don't? What the hell is that?

I think, Humans need oxygen more and don't have abilities to produce it, like plants. In battle 'plants vs humans' I'm with humans :)
right, humans produce carbon dioxide that feeds the plants that produce the oxygen we breathe and the warmer nutters want to stop CO2. hmmm, seems like they don't like humans. Now what pool are you in?

If you're so sure that global warming is a huge crack of shit and co2 is good for the planet. Why wouldn't you???

The point of this thread is to see if you're serious or do you have doubt?

The only doubts in this thread are of your sanity Matthew. As has been shown to you REPEATEDLY.... CO2 is essential for life on this planet. Take the CO2 away and we all die. That is a fact. How about you learn to deal with facts and leave the hysterical whining at home.

Carbon Dioxide is what plants need to live. I can't figure out what your point is.

Then burn and be marry! ;) We will find out who's right!

Matthew, if you truly believe your bullshit. I expect you to hand your computer over to a sceptic. Leave the city and begin a pastoral life with no electricity, no cars, no lanterns, only candles made from wax.

Anything else and you're just a fucking poser.

I think, Humans need oxygen more and don't have abilities to produce it, like plants. In battle 'plants vs humans' I'm with humans :)
right, humans produce carbon dioxide that feeds the plants that produce the oxygen we breathe and the warmer nutters want to stop CO2. hmmm, seems like they don't like humans. Now what pool are you in?

Have you seen the Day of Triffids? ( The Day of the Triffids 2009 TV series - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia )

Have you seen the Day of Triffids? ( The Day of the Triffids 2009 TV series - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia )
no, I have not.

Matthew, if you truly believe your bullshit. I expect you to hand your computer over to a sceptic. Leave the city and begin a pastoral life with no electricity, no cars, no lanterns, only candles made from wax.

Mr. Westwall, only a faker like you would build this strawman. From the time of Arrhenius, in 1896, we have known that the GHGs are neccessary. Without them, the oceans would be frozen down to the equator. However, we also know that a very rapid increase in GHGs results in some very negative effects. Such as a rapidly and unpredictably changing climate. On a planet with over 7 billion people depending on an agriculture that depends on a stable climate, an unstable climate can have some very serious results. Also, the increasing acidity in the ocean, the increase of precipitation events and drought, and the increase of intensity in both, are not doing any of us any good.

As far as your silly 'pastoral life' crock, when you are reduced to making such accusations, you have lost the debate. Phd level? Bullshit, about 7th grade level arguements is what you are engaged in.

Mr. Westwall, only a faker like you would build this strawman. From the time of Arrhenius, in 1896, we have known that the GHGs are neccessary. Without them, the oceans would be frozen down to the equator. However, we also know that a very rapid increase in GHGs results in some very negative effects. Such as a rapidly and unpredictably changing climate. On a planet with over 7 billion people depending on an agriculture that depends on a stable climate, an unstable climate can have some very serious results. Also, the increasing acidity in the ocean, the increase of precipitation events and drought, and the increase of intensity in both, are not doing any of us any good.

As far as your silly 'pastoral life' crock, when you are reduced to making such accusations, you have lost the debate. Phd level? Bullshit, about 7th grade level arguements is what you are engaged in.

Bull crap. There is not one shred of empirical data to support this. Yes CO2 is a GHG. No it can't do anything you claim.

What statement of Old Rocks' do you believe to be unsupported by empirical evidence?

Which, unless you care to rectify the situation, seems a clear indication that you have no argument against any of it. Why don't you try again.

From the geological record, when the CO2 was greatly reduced, we had a snowball earth. At the end of the Ordovician, the orogeny that produced the Appalachians drew down the CO2, we had continental glaciations. At the end of the Permian, there was a very rapid build up of GHGs, and the P-T Extinction event occurred. There are other extinction events in which we also saw a rapid buildup of GHGs. The change to braided river channels in the Karoo suggests rapid climate change with extreme weather events. That you deny what some of the best Geologists and Paleontologists have shown us hardly gives one confidence in your claims.

All of the "extreme weather" links to global warming are based upon models!!!

"Kevin Trenberth, climate analysis chief at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo., gave it a mixed review.

"The paper is interesting and has some results that may be reasonably OK," he said. "However, the paper is based almost entirely on models with little or no validation or relations to the real world. None of the models do precipitation realistically, and some are quite bad."

Blame game Climate change causing extreme weather

The world has seen that over and over again, these computer models are frequently wrong.......never reported in the media.

All of the theory related to climate change is based upon computer models................the climate crusaders call it "science".

we do, based on what experiment?

Which, unless you care to rectify the situation, seems a clear indication that you have no argument against any of it. Why don't you try again.
what the f does this post actually mean? CO2 does not keep oceans from freezing nor is there any evidence to support that claim. Nor is there any evidence that adding CO2 does anything. That's the experiment you can't seem to find.

From the geological record, when the CO2 was greatly reduced, we had a snowball earth. At the end of the Ordovician, the orogeny that produced the Appalachians drew down the CO2, we had continental glaciations. At the end of the Permian, there was a very rapid build up of GHGs, and the P-T Extinction event occurred. There are other extinction events in which we also saw a rapid buildup of GHGs. The change to braided river channels in the Karoo suggests rapid climate change with extreme weather events. That you deny what some of the best Geologists and Paleontologists have shown us hardly gives one confidence in your claims.
let's see the information Mr. socks. The earth froze from another event that had nothing to do with CO2. CO2 levels dropped as a result of that event. Again following, not leading temperatures. Now sir, if you actually have an experiment that shows differently feel free to provide it. Even a graph with temperatures would be nice.

what the f does this post actually mean? CO2 does not keep oceans from freezing nor is there any evidence to support that claim. Nor is there any evidence that adding CO2 does anything. That's the experiment you can't seem to find.

Just makes me sadly shake my head

let's see the information Mr. socks. The earth froze from another event that had nothing to do with CO2. CO2 levels dropped as a result of that event. Again following, not leading temperatures. Now sir, if you actually have an experiment that shows differently feel free to provide it. Even a graph with temperatures would be nice.

How is it that you - that ANYONE - can believe that nothing can happen unless we've seen it before?!?!? Where the fuck do you get such stupidity?

When will the Democrats do their self-appointed duty to the Earth and stop exhaling?

Forum List

Back