hey skeptics

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hey Skeptics, if you're sure that co2 doesn't cause the green house effect and it feeds plants as in plant food. Why not set up a fire pit or fill a barrel full of coal and lit it on fire to help our planet? You're helping our planet right???

Lets see if you believe this or not.

Hey Skeptics, if you're sure that co2 doesn't cause the green house effect and it feeds plants as in plant food. Why not set up a fire pit or fill a barrel full of coal and lit it on fire to help our planet? You're helping our planet right???

imagesBCD0N8JF.jpg

The density of your skull is astonishing.

Photosynthesis for Kids

Um; i do that all the time leftard; it's called a BARBECUE.

and you joy-destroying left-wing idiots want to ban those too now i hear.

geeesh

I do my bit. I drive a V8 Jeep!!! lol

Greg

Why do you hate plants and trees Matthew?

Why carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis?

Photosynthesis is a process used by plants in which energy from sunlight is used to convert carbon dioxide and water into molecules needed for growth. These molecules include sugars, enzymes and chlorophyll. Light energy is absorbed by the green chemical chlorophyll.

carbon dioxide and photosynthesis - Google Search

I do that at my cottage every weekend as do tens of others in my area. Not sure your point.

If you're so sure that global warming is a huge crack of shit and co2 is good for the planet. Why wouldn't you???

The point of this thread is to see if you're serious or do you have doubt?
about what? I know AGW is a hoax. I know you have zero facts to back any story about human climate change and CO2 causing anything to our planet except good things. So what exactly is it you're so unsure of about me? BTW, do you eat barbeque?

Matty, get the fuck off the Internet, you're melting the polar ice caps

Forum List

Back