Hey Senator Snowball!

Houston heat likely to break record - again
Houston heat likely to break record - again - Houston Chronicle

And hit 81F here in Springfield yesterday. Tell us some more about how this isn't actually happening, laughter cools us down.

Your not trying to use weather to defend CC are you?

Here are the historic temperatures for Houston Texas according to this site:

Weather History for Houston TX Weather Underground

4/5 91 (1982)
4/6 88 (1909)
4/7 91 (1907)
4/8 92 (1986)
4/9 92 (1963)
4/10 92 (1963)
4/11 89 (1934)

Look how long ago all those records were set and we are warming?

I would have done Springfield but I didn't know what state.

EDIT: Damn it I read your link after I did this and this is what I see in the article:
By Eric Berger | April 8, 2015 | Updated: December 31, 1969 6:00pm

So when in the hell was the article written? Sounds like before 1969.

Damn warmers :D

And yet, snow on the ground was suitable evidence for a US Senator to make a refutation of climate change via a snowball. But when the same logic is applied the other way it's somehow suddenly invalid. Hmm....

And yet, snow on the ground was suitable evidence for a US Senator to make a refutation of climate change via a snowball. But when the same logic is applied the other way it's somehow suddenly invalid. Hmm....

I looked at the Houston weather forecast and there are no days forecast over 100 degrees. So when was this article written or at least what time frame? It does mention 1980 so it was some time after that but it certainly is NOT NOW.

LOL. Real funny situation with Oklahoma and Texas. We have two of the most conservative states in the union investing the most in solar and wind generation. In the meantime, we in Oregon share a problem with them.

U.S. Drought Monitor

U.S. Drought Monitor U.S. Drought Portal

Why on Earth do you think that conservatives are against solar power? Really that is a fantasy made up by the liberal left. Considering Texas is mostly desert it makes sense to use solar power and making sense is really what conservatives are all about.

Freewill, look at the environmental and energy folders. You will find many "Conservatives" damning wind and solar, and stating neither will ever produce any apprecieable energy.

Freewill, look at the environmental and energy folders. You will find many "Conservatives" damning wind and solar, and stating neither will ever produce any apprecieable energy.

I believe they will be saying baseline energy. Photo cells are a loser I believe, but there are other ways.

Houston heat likely to break record - again
Houston heat likely to break record - again - Houston Chronicle

And hit 81F here in Springfield yesterday. Tell us some more about how this isn't actually happening, laughter cools us down.

Your not trying to use weather to defend CC are you?

Here are the historic temperatures for Houston Texas according to this site:

Weather History for Houston TX Weather Underground

4/5 91 (1982)
4/6 88 (1909)
4/7 91 (1907)
4/8 92 (1986)
4/9 92 (1963)
4/10 92 (1963)
4/11 89 (1934)

Look how long ago all those records were set and we are warming?

I would have done Springfield but I didn't know what state.

EDIT: Damn it I read your link after I did this and this is what I see in the article:
By Eric Berger | April 8, 2015 | Updated: December 31, 1969 6:00pm

So when in the hell was the article written? Sounds like before 1969.

Damn warmers :D

LOL.....indeed........the AGW k00ks never want anybody comparing their shit to things that happened 20.......50..........100 years ago!!! Because when they do, they look stoopid. Like their ghey boldly colored maps of temperatures that never have actual numbers attached to them.:fu::fu::funnyface:

Another fake tactic the AGW climate crusaders employ: posting up fancy colored maps of drought conditions. You will notice there is never any historical context with said presentations. They want the viewer to be aghast at the current conditions.

Of course, Mr and Mrs Stoopid will buy it every time but the fact is, drought has been coming and going since the dawn of time..............always has.....................always will. The AGW k00ks want us to think this is some new phenomenon causesd by global warming!!!

fAiL >>>

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/drought-1929-1978-b-3.png.html][/URL]

Comes and goes...................... :bye1::eusa_dance::bye1::eusa_dance::bye1::eusa_dance::bye1::eusa_dance::bye1::fu:

Considering slightly less than half the US's 250 million people were opposed to candidate Obama, I don't think there was ever a time in which it was not "cool" within some groups, to be "anti-Obama".

And regarding your comment about 81F in Missouri in April not being unusual - these data say you're wrong: Average April Temperatures for Missouri - Current Results

Last edited:

Forum List

Back