Hey Scrawny People-BOO!

This was a scientific study?

And they used the term "scrawny"?

How did they define who was "scrawny"?

Thin, malnourished and weak.

Let's all make funny of scrawny people, shall we?

Yeah but the scrawny people will get the last laugh, standing over your grave... :lol:

You probably already figured this out, but my point was that making fun of scrawny people is wrong. I once had a son who was scrawny and was bullied a lot. Let's rewrite EZ's original post by replacing 'fat' with 'scrawny' to make the point:

Hey Fat People-BOO!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds Don't Scare Fat People

Stop Eating some of Said1's food why don't ya?

Now I know this wasn't her original intent, but I just wanted to point out how it could be miscontrued. (Of course, once she went 'psycho' on me, the conversation pretty much ended.)

Thin, malnourished and weak.

Let's all make funny of scrawny people, shall we?

Yeah but the scrawny people will get the last laugh, standing over your grave... :lol:

You probably already figured this out, but my point was that making fun of scrawny people is wrong. I once had a son who was scrawny and was bullied a lot. Let's rewrite EZ's original post by replacing 'fat' with 'scrawny' to make the point:

Hey Fat People-BOO!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know this wasn't her original intent, but I just wanted to point out how it could be miscontrued. (Of course, once she went 'psycho' on me, the conversation pretty much ended.)

I knew you were kidding pard... :beer:

Hey Fat People-BOO!

:cool:

Hey Fat People-BOO!

:cool:

Hey... I TRY and stay... NOT FAT... but it takes a whole lot more exercise than it used to, to stay under.... 205! :eek:

Forum List

Back