Hey Rubio, Kasich, and Carson drop out already!

Big_D2

Dec 30, 2012
It's over for you guys. Among the three, you have won one single primary. It isn't going to happen. In order to stop Trump you all got to get and hope the delegates you'd obtain would go to Cruz. As long as it is three, four, or five man race, Trump is going to win. Rubio obviously had the most success of the three and according to four different polls Trump is leading his home state of Florida by 12-20 points. If you're down so this far in your home state then it is safe to say it's over. The other two never had much of a chance from the beginning.

This isn't to say that I wanted Cruz from the get-go. I would have wanted a Kasich-Rubio ticket but I have come to terms that this isn't going to happen. The aforementioned three gentleman need to come to terms with this as well and move on.

Please move on. We can't have someone who refused to denounce a blatant racist and ban an entire religion from entering the country as a nominee of a major party.

It's over for you guys. Among the three, you have won one single primary. It isn't going to happen. In order to stop Trump you all got to get and hope the delegates you'd obtain would go to Cruz. As long as it is three, four, or five man race, Trump is going to win. Rubio obviously had the most success of the three and according to four different polls Trump is leading his home state of Florida by 12-20 points. If you're down so this far in your home state then it is safe to say it's over. The other two never had much of a chance from the beginning.

This isn't to say that I wanted Cruz from the get-go. I would have wanted a Kasich-Rubio ticket but I have come to terms that this isn't going to happen. The aforementioned three gentleman need to come to terms with this as well and move on.

Please move on. We can't have someone who refused to denounce a blatant racist and ban an entire religion from entering the country as a nominee of a major party.

Those that are supporting Rubio and Kasich would most likely support Trump before they support Cruz. Rubio and Kasich supporters are more of the establishment GOP voter and are not Tea Party darlings.

Carson supporters most likely would support Trump because of Iowa. When Cruz staff played that dirty game of claiming Carson had dropped out cost Cruz and he will never get the nomination.

The best bet is to keep Rubio in the race and have Kasich and Carso dropping out because Rubio will win Florida, and if he can win a few more states he could cause a brokered convention, but Cruz will not cause that if Rubio dropped out.

I know you will disagree but the reality is Cruz is not as liked as his supporters want to claim. he won his home state and Oklahoma while his staff cheated in Iowa by lying about Carson dropping out.

Just my opinion...

Those that are supporting Rubio and Kasich would most likely support Trump before they support Cruz. Rubio and Kasich supporters are more of the establishment GOP voter and are not Tea Party darlings.

Carson supporters most likely would support Trump because of Iowa. When Cruz staff played that dirty game of claiming Carson had dropped out cost Cruz and he will never get the nomination.

The best bet is to keep Rubio in the race and have Kasich and Carso dropping out because Rubio will win Florida, and if he can win a few more states he could cause a brokered convention, but Cruz will not cause that if Rubio dropped out.

I know you will disagree but the reality is Cruz is not as liked as his supporters want to claim. he won his home state and Oklahoma while his staff cheated in Iowa by lying about Carson dropping out.

Just my opinion...

Add he won Alaska ( Cruz ) but that does not help him...

Forum List

Back