Biden Should Be Disqualified Already

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He also should have been in 2020. Trump, Ramaswamy, and DeSantis are currently working their butts off on their campaign, and even though I think that Trump is the best one for the job, I like all three of them and at least they're doing something.

Yet history appears to be repeating itself because I don't think that Biden is doing a thing. That should be an automatic disqualification since it isn't fair to the other presidential candidates.

Especially if the democrats wind up being able to cheat their way to victory again. Yet this time even the democrats don't want Biden to run. They're way too clever. As Trump has pointed out before, they would have to be to be able to pull off the election fraud from 2020.

The only thing that they weren't so clever about, is making us believe that they actually won the election legitimately.

Trump will most likely be the nominee so Biden wont have to campaign

Last edited:
He also should have been in 2020. Trump, Ramaswamy, and DeSantis are currently working their butts off on their campaign, and even though I think that Trump is the best one for the job, I like all three of them and at least they're doing something.

Yet history appears to be repeating itself because I don't think that Biden is doing a thing. That should be an automatic disqualification since it isn't fair to the other presidential candidates.

Especially if the democrats wind up being able to cheat their way to victory again. Yet this time even the democrats don't want Biden to run. They're way too clever. As Trump has pointed out before, they would have to be to be able to pull off the election fraud from 2020.

The only thing that they weren't so clever about, is making us believe that they actually won the election legitimately.
Biden is busy doing his job. Getting legislation crafted and passed.
Trump is busy getting indicted and running his mouth.
Campaigning is not working your butt off. :)

So now Biden's not only too incompetent, unqualified, and unresponsive to be President, now he's too fucking lazy to campaign to keep the job.

The shithead should have been fired two years ago. I've never seen such an asshole of a "president" in all my life. How the hell did we ever allow ourselves to get in this position?

Biden's campaign need do nothing now beyond letting MAGADUMIANS be MAGADUMIANS.

They will eat one another in the primaries while producing enough anti-whoever gets the GOP nomination for a thousand DEM-PAC ads next fall.

So now Biden's not only too incompetent, unqualified, and unresponsive to be President, now he's too fucking lazy to campaign to keep the job.

The shithead should have been fired two years ago. I've never seen such an asshole of a "president" in all my life. How the hell did we ever allow ourselves to get in this position?
Napping from 2017 to 2021?

Maybe you'd best go back to bed Rip.

Let's see, he's a natural-born citizen of the United States, at least 35 years old and has been a resident of the United States for 14 years.

What more do you need?

Forum List

Back