Hey Rosenstein....PROVE IT.

They can't prove it. That is the whole thing. This is an effort to humiliate the President as he is about to have an important meeting with Putin. I hope the two leaders drink a lot of vodka and collude/think about how to release both Mueller and Rosenstein from being slaves to lame propaganda so that they can find employment better suited to their mindlessness such as dancing on a stripper pole and cavorting with Stormy G-string.
please read the indictment, it was extremely thorough and they ALREADY proved it, minus the court date! They connected ALL the dots of those Russian gvt agents!!! An absolutely amazing job by them!

And waiting for Mueller to drop the hammer

But.......it will not matter

Congress does not care

~S~

They can't prove it. That is the whole thing. This is an effort to humiliate the President as he is about to have an important meeting with Putin. I hope the two leaders drink a lot of vodka and collude/think about how to release both Mueller and Rosenstein from being slaves to lame propaganda so that they can find employment better suited to their mindlessness such as dancing on a stripper pole and cavorting with Stormy G-string.
The only reason the President would be "humiliated" is because of his own foolish denial of what his Intelligence Services have been telling him with undeniable evidence for over a year and a half. Even the Republicans in Congress who have been read in believe it.
If Trump wants to continue to be wrongheaded about this, he deserves to be embarrassed.
Trump is just trusting what Obama told us, remember he told Trump to stop whining about election fraud because there’s no way the election can be influenced, do you remember when Obama said that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the DOJ document is full of detailed accusations; which has given the narrative engineers a great deal of fuel; there’s a specific aspect missing. The entire indictment (full pdf below) is based on the premise of the FBI conducting some -unexplained and unsubstantiated- form of forensic data-analysis to formulate their detailed conclusions.

However, can anyone explain how this FBI forensic data-analysis was possible when the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers?

Anyone?…. Anyone? Rosenstein Delivers Indictments For 12 Russians – Then Buries in Lock-box of DOJ National Security Division…
What makes you think that the verbal admission by Alexander Nix of using the stolen data wasn't the data obtained? New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

Before you folks start popping off about your own convenient theories you want to believe in, you all may need to watch this video I keep posting. And if you don't, that is fine. There is a specific reason I keep posting it. So, here is some food for thought. Alexander Nix had the data that was stolen, that was used by Cambridge, paid for by Trump, and headed up by Steve Bannon and Robert Mercer that Russia was involved in. That description is about as good an example of an illegal conspiracy with a foreign adversary to try and influence an election that it gets. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

I love how Rosenstein indicts people in a different country, yet he cant' answer a few questions before congress.

And the indictments he has on Trumps people aren’t even about the election,or Russians.
Liberals keep hoping

The only reason the President would be "humiliated" is because of his own foolish denial of what his Intelligence Services have been telling him with undeniable evidence for over a year and a half. Even the Republicans in Congress who have been read in believe it.
If Trump wants to continue to be wrongheaded about this, he deserves to be embarrassed.
Trump is just trusting what Obama told us, remember he told Trump to stop whining about election fraud because there’s no way the election can be influenced, do you remember when Obama said that?

The election fraud was a diversion by Trump to make everyone think 3 million illegals voted. He pedaled that theory with all of us to distract from the real election scandal, which was his own conspiracy. It amazes me, that folks are so gullible like yourself, who never picked up on that.

I love how Rosenstein indicts people in a different country, yet he cant' answer a few questions before congress.

And the indictments he has on Trumps people aren’t even about the election,or Russians.
Liberals keep hoping

Oh yea, they are about the election alright. New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots You are going to discover, that this is the source of those indictments. Alexander Nix knows the source of the stolen data.

please read the indictment, it was extremely thorough and they ALREADY proved it, minus the court date! They connected ALL the dots of those Russian gvt agents!!! An absolutely amazing job by them!

And waiting for Mueller to drop the hammer

But.......it will not matter

Congress does not care

~S~
They never did. Trump's Congress is complicit in his criminal activity. Gosh, I wonder why?

The VIPS theory relies on forensic findings by independent researchers who go by the pseudonyms "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter." The former found that 1,976 MB of Guccifer's files were copied from a DNC server on July 5 in just 87 seconds, implying a transfer rate of 22.6 megabytes per second -- or, converted to a measure most people use, about 180 megabits per second, a speed not commonly available from U.S. internet providers. Downloading such files this quickly over the internet, especially over a VPN (most hackers would use one), would have been all but impossible because the network infrastructure through which the traffic would have to pass would further slow the traffic. However, as Forensicator has pointed out, the files could have been copied to a thumb drive -- something only an insider could have done -- at about that speed.
So you mean that AFTER Tramp's Russian hackers downloaded the files it would be impossible for them to then copy those files to a thumb drive for distribution to Guccifer and Assange. :cuckoo:
You guys are the most gullible FOOLS on Earth.

While the DOJ document is full of detailed accusations; which has given the narrative engineers a great deal of fuel; there’s a specific aspect missing. The entire indictment (full pdf below) is based on the premise of the FBI conducting some -unexplained and unsubstantiated- form of forensic data-analysis to formulate their detailed conclusions.

However, can anyone explain how this FBI forensic data-analysis was possible when the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers?

Anyone?…. Anyone? Rosenstein Delivers Indictments For 12 Russians – Then Buries in Lock-box of DOJ National Security Division…
What makes you think that the verbal admission by Alexander Nix of using the stolen data wasn't the data obtained? New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

Before you folks start popping off about your own convenient theories you want to believe in, you all may need to watch this video I keep posting. And if you don't, that is fine. There is a specific reason I keep posting it. So, here is some food for thought. Alexander Nix had the data that was stolen, that was used by Cambridge, paid for by Trump, and headed up by Steve Bannon and Robert Mercer that Russia was involved in. That description is about as good an example of an illegal conspiracy with a foreign adversary to try and influence an election that it gets. It doesn't get much clearer than that.
Servers never looked at...... thanks.......

WTP is using Rachel Maddow as his source on Cambridge Analytica. Dummy! CA is not a part of this accusation.
That's the beauty of the whole thing. I never said they were? But I wonder where Mueller got his evidence from? Hmm! Get the picture? By watching the testimony of nix, it is easy to connect him to those Russians indicted today.

Just shows how easily people can be fooled by some anonymous poster named Forensicator.... who obviously doesn't know crud about the case and was just seeking his 15 minutes of fame with the right wing crowd!

Mueller's team of investigators are awesome! They have dotted their i's and crossed their t's....

I took about 45 minutes to read the entire indictment Tom, and what the Russians did, was shrink all the files they were stealing from the DNC and DCCC and Podesta and State Board of Election files, before stealing them.... allowing for a quick transfer....they had servers set up in the US, in Malaysia, in Belgium and all over the place too, to try to cover their tracks, even paid by bitcoin to try to hide their tracks on the different servers they used to store all the stolen goods.....
It was an absolutely incredible, and thorough operation by the Russian government! Pretty amazing that our FBI investigators and Mueller's team, were able to connect ALL of the dots! Bravo to them! :clap2:

Hmmmm.....so renowned hacker, Forensicator, who totally embarrassed the FBI's hooey about a "russian hack", never considered they may have Winzipped (compressed) the files to download them faster? That's pretty much hacking 101 wouldn't you say? And the GRU had servers scattered around the world to facilitate this and leave no fingerprints? Why? Why would they care how long it took to download those files since tracing it back to "them" would do no good given the transient nature of hacker ISP addys. Once Wikileaks had the files and were publishing them, what more could they do to the DNC? And why wouldn't the DNC give their server to the FBI for analysis? Now supposedly $22M later, a FRANTIC Mueller makes these claims having never laid their hands on this supposedly "hacked server". Nah, name 12 GRU officers in an indictment that will never result in an extradition or trial to get Strzok's name off the front page and embarrass the President 3 days before he meets Putin to cap off a stunning foreign-policy trip. The files were swiped with a thumb-drive, by a pissed off Seth Rich and the Clintons figured it out and had him murdered.....sometimes the simple, and obvious answer is the right answer and so it is this time.

Last edited:
The election fraud was a diversion by Trump to make everyone think 3 million illegals voted. He pedaled that theory with all of us to distract from the real election scandal, which was his own conspiracy. It amazes me, that folks are so gullible like yourself, who never picked up on that.

Yet it was known-communist Jill Stein who got the recount in Michigan only to have it abruptly stopped when they discovered Trump was right about what was happening in black precincts in Detroit. You seem to think nobody is hip to how you're trying to transpose major and minor premises to come up with these cockeyed conclusions. You're way over your head in my threads, sonny boy.

Hmmmm.....so renowned hacker, Forensicator, who totally embarrassed the FBI's hooey about a "russian hack", never considered they may have Winzipped (compressed) the files to download them faster? That's pretty much hacking 101 wouldn't you say?
Well yeah, it seems like 101 to me and I am totally ignorant on the topic.... but forensicator never mentioned it in his analysis of speed transmit times....? why wouldn't he?

Also, if you understand this stuff, you really should read the indictment on this part....it explains it in detail what they were able to do, remotely, in these systems/servers that they broke/hacked in to....

Hmmmm.....so renowned hacker, Forensicator, who totally embarrassed the FBI's hooey about a "russian hack", never considered they may have Winzipped (compressed) the files to download them faster? That's pretty much hacking 101 wouldn't you say?
Well yeah, it seems like 101 to me and I am totally ignorant on the topic.... but forensicator never mentioned it in his analysis of speed transmit times....? why wouldn't he?

Also, if you understand this stuff, you really should read the indictment on this part....it explains it in detail what they were able to do, remotely, in these systems/servers that they broke/hacked in to....

He wouldn't mention it because he was speaking to other computer gee-whizzes and saw no need to say "loosey lefty" and "tighty righty" to guys out in the ozone like he is. The MSM won't even entertain his conclusions because they make too much sense and destroy the narrative of this imaginary "hack". Assange says it wasn't them and pretty much admitted it was Seth Rich, but he's so compromised (under indictment) he had to be very careful about the Clinton's influence to get to him in that embassy. Rosenstein has no intention of trying to prove any of this which is why the House is about to begin impeachment hearings for him. As hard as it may be to admit the top echelon of the DOJ and FBI are rotten to the core and trying to stay in power, we on the right have figured it out and aren't afraid of them.

And the GRU had servers scattered around the world to facilitate this and leave no fingerprints? Why? Why would they care how long it took to download those files since tracing it back to "them" would do no good given the transient nature of hacker ISP addys.
they CAUGHT THEM Tom.... down to the tiniest detail...even how they paid for the different servers and accounts and who made the payments and on what days they began each hack of all the different servers they hacked in to....

please, take a few minutes and read at least some of the indictment.... nothing is pulled out of thin air...they got paper trails this time! It's complicated, but EVEN I understood a great deal of it.... and I have to say....whatever divisional experts in the FBI that does this cyber tracing stuff, deserves a gold medal for their work....!

READ IT, pretty please, when you get the time....

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...ction=click&module=Intentional&pgtype=Article

Yet it was known-communist Jill Stein who got the recount in Michigan only to have it abruptly stopped when they discovered Trump was right about what was happening in black precincts in Detroit. You seem to think nobody is hip to how you're trying to transpose major and minor premises to come up with these cockeyed conclusions. You're way over your head in my threads, sonny boy.
And yet, it took Greg Palast to uncover the criminal activity of the paid for kris Kobach, secretary of state, by Trump, to come up with a purge list where over a million people lost their right to vote because of a bogus claim of double voting. This coupled with Cambridge changed the outcome of the election; The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX_w2KK3i00

He wouldn't mention it because he was speaking to other computer gee-whizzes and saw no need to say "loosey lefty" and "tighty righty" to guys out in the ozone like he is. The MSM won't even entertain his conclusions because they make too much sense and destroy the narrative of this imaginary "hack".
Forensicator and the other guy are probably Russians Tom, getting this propaganda of theirs out there, to seed doubt.... but know it was DEBUNKED by experts right afterwards...he was not the genius you all think he is...

2d362r.jpg

Last time I saw that same creepy smile was on John Koskinen when questioned about corruption in the IRS.

And the GRU had servers scattered around the world to facilitate this and leave no fingerprints? Why? Why would they care how long it took to download those files since tracing it back to "them" would do no good given the transient nature of hacker ISP addys.
they CAUGHT THEM Tom.... down to the tiniest detail...even how they paid for the different servers and accounts and who made the payments and on what days they began each hack of all the different servers they hacked in to....

please, take a few minutes and read at least some of the indictment.... nothing is pulled out of thin air...they got paper trails this time! It's complicated, but EVEN I understood a great deal of it.... and I have to say....whatever divisional experts in the FBI that does this cyber tracing stuff, deserves a gold medal for their work....!

READ IT, pretty please, when you get the time....

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...ction=click&module=Intentional&pgtype=Article
You're wasting your time. Folks like that have no interest in the truth. They usually use blinders for that, which they choose not to see. And so, as these folks bury their heads in the sand with their own made up conspiracy theories, the top DOJ personnel are Republicans. There's just one problem with that. They're honest Republicans. And it appears those honest Republicans with close to twenty five total indictments and five guilty pleas are a little too honest for the rest of the criminal Right. Therefore, they have no other choice but to impeach Rosenstein. When it gets this close to their criminal president, they'll sell their soul to hide the real truth. The investigation is going to get to Trump. That is a no brainer. And his butt boys know it.

Forum List

Back