Hey Rosenstein....PROVE IT.

WTP- it is uneducated clowns like you who are the destruction of everything you try to be. The Crowdstrike information I am sharing has been public knowledge for a very long time. I would never visit a crazy person like you WTP.

Crowdstrike is the only thing anybody SANE has to know in order to realize all this is a Hillary Clinton- FBI- DOJ SHAM PHONY PROPOGANDA SCHEME.

Yep, she arranged all of this with the Russians in advance then purposely lost the election so she could destroy Trump and give you butthurt. :cuckoo:

And by the way "hutchstarsky" stop wondering about Roger Stone. Mr. Stone just had a lawsuit dismissed where the DNC was accusing him of false allegations.

The Mueller investigation is a corrupt sham and Rosenstein has just proven he is one of their goonies.
Tell that to the DOJ with the indictments and guilty pleas already in hand. You better get busy. Mueller and Rosenstein have about thirty combined folks connected to Trump/Russia, and they're making you look like the fool.

You can start by proving the investigation is corrupt. That's where I'd go. But then again, we know you are lying, and you aren't proving anything now are you? I knew the lies would start pouring in soon. They always do with folks like you, once the narrative starts strangling you around the neck.

The corrupt Mueller Witch Hunt avoided charging a company because last time the company legal team showed up in court and the Mueller Witch Hunters were caught with their pants down so they had to drop the charges. :p This time the Mueller Witch Hunters went with individuals the assume will not bother to deal with the expense of legal team and travel to the USA. Dotcom should offer to pay the "hackers'" expenses and humiliate Mueller and his team of Witch Hunters. :p

And by the way "hutchstarsky" stop wondering about Roger Stone. Mr. Stone just had a lawsuit dismissed where the DNC was accusing him of false allegations.
Who's talking Roger Stone? Oh yea, you and your Roger Stone distraction are. Stay with us boss. We're still trying to get you to prove the Mueller investigation is corrupt, and to show us the insignificance of Russians getting indicted?

The corrupt Mueller Witch Hunt avoided charging a company because last time the company legal team showed up in court and the Mueller Witch Hunters were caught with their pants down so they had to drop the charges. :p This time the Mueller Witch Hunters went with individuals the assume will not bother to deal with the expense of legal team and travel to the USA. Dotcom should offer to pay the "hackers'" expenses and humiliate Mueller and his team of Witch Hunters. :p
Either way, Mueller doesn't need them. He has Alexander Nix and Cambridge Analytica that was headed up by Bob Mercer and Steve Bannon. Remember him?New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Mueller has all he needs.

Someone who would call themselves "Hutch Starsky" doesn't seem like the height of intelligence.
hqdefault.jpg starsky-and-hutch-zebra-t-shirt-3.jpg

Kim Dotcom's comments on this latest charade by the corrupt Mueller Witch Hunt.

Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) | Twitter
Kim Dotcom said:
Deep State activities like this indictment against 12 Russians confirm the advise of my legal team. Special Counsel Mueller and the DOJ cannot be trusted. My team asked me not to provide my Seth Rich evidence without solid legal protections for me and my family. They were right!

After reading the Russia DNC conspiracy indictment by Special Counsel Mueller I must say I’m disappointed. That’s it? The ‘evidence’ doesn’t survive the giggle test. Mueller should be embarrassed of his zero-calories indictment. This is the result of a $60m investigation? LOL

Kim Dotcom said:
Any Google database containing “search evidence” of alledged Russian DNC hackers is obviously backdoored by the Deep State. They can simply edit any evidence into any Google database. The security community is well aware of the Deep State ability and readiness to edit evidence.

Last edited:
They can't prove it. That is the whole thing. This is an effort to humiliate the President as he is about to have an important meeting with Putin. I hope the two leaders drink a lot of vodka and collude/think about how to release both Mueller and Rosenstein from being slaves to lame propaganda so that they can find employment better suited to their mindlessness such as dancing on a stripper pole and cavorting with Stormy G-string.
please read the indictment, it was extremely thorough and they ALREADY proved it, minus the court date! They connected ALL the dots of those Russian gvt agents!!! An absolutely amazing job by them!

Yossi Gestetner‏Verified account @YossiGestetner 8h8 hours ago

14/ How “co-incidental” for Mueller/Rosenstein to release more unprosecutable indictments 18 hours after Strzok’s train-wreck appearance in Congress. Most big Mueller announcements came at a time when there was bad news against the Obama DOJ/FBI or him.

9:09 AM - 13 Jul 2018

While the DOJ document is full of detailed accusations; which has given the narrative engineers a great deal of fuel; there’s a specific aspect missing. The entire indictment (full pdf below) is based on the premise of the FBI conducting some -unexplained and unsubstantiated- form of forensic data-analysis to formulate their detailed conclusions.

However, can anyone explain how this FBI forensic data-analysis was possible when the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers?

Anyone?…. Anyone? Rosenstein Delivers Indictments For 12 Russians – Then Buries in Lock-box of DOJ National Security Division…

Yeah yeah yeah WTP- Rachael Maddow and Starsky and Hutch are all you need!
We are at the point in the debate where you get to continually make a fool of yourself, make claims about the investigation that it is corrupt, that you lied about, and distract with childish games to make you look relevant. Here's a news flash; you've run out of relevant ammunition. You just aren't smart enough to have figured that out yet. Now, go back into your rabbit hole. There's nothing left for you here.

Forum List

Back