2008 Rays =2004 Yankees?

• Banned
You must have been screaming at the end of that game. Saw the rundown on the news this a.m. ... sick stuff!

i'm ashamed to say i went to bed with 2 outs in the seventh, sox down 7-0.

i was actually going to congratulate stoner on his team's winning this morning, but when i saw the final, i reverted to my true form (dickhead/red sox fan) and posted this by way of gloating. i still think, based on this series and the reg season, that the rays are a better team, but i don't know if this will eat away at their confidence. i sure hope so, though.

Aaahhh, you're not a real fan. A real fan stays up and loses with his team.
but he went to bed and they won! So maybe he helped them and as a true redsox fan I bet he will go to bed at 2 outs every game.

Four years ago I was so freakin happy they beat the Yankees, I hate the Yankees!

well, since you're from philly, i'll defer to your expertise in losing.
:D

I'm not FROM Philly, I live in south jersey. But as a Philly sports fan, yes, I have mastered the art of losing with my team.'

Can we count on your support should the Rays win?

What a game ...

Some of the guys and I at work were huddled around the radio listening to it.

Faneuil Hall was pretty rockin' after the game ...

• Banned
I'm not FROM Philly, I live in south jersey. But as a Philly sports fan, yes, I have mastered the art of losing with my team.'

Can we count on your support should the Rays win?

well, i've always had a soft spot for tug mcgraw, so in that unlikely event, sure.

but he went to bed and they won! So maybe he helped them and as a true redsox fan I bet he will go to bed at 2 outs every game.

Four years ago I was so freakin happy they beat the Yankees, I hate the Yankees!

no, but i do listen to important games on my lucky radio in the kitchen.

go figure, huh?

no, but i do listen to important games on my lucky radio in the kitchen.

go figure, huh?
The day my son was born the Seahawks won their game so therefore my dad has him watch every game.
And I am not surprised about the lucky radio! I watch the HBO special after they won in 2004, grown men were crying I couldn't get over it.

I doubt it will happen. Lightning doesn't stike twice in the same location. Besides, they are not the same team.

Forum List

Back