Hey McCain didn't the US shoot down an iranian airliner during Reagan

Then it's okay for Russia to shoot down the Malaysian plane and they did nothing wrong at all.

As far as I have read the Russians are not taking responsibility. So either they supplied the missile, if indeed the plane was shot down, or the rebels made on from an erector set.

When the tragedy of the shooting down of the Iranian plane happened it wasn't long before the US admitted to the terrible mistake. Not sure why someone would shoot down a plane at 33 thousand feet it had to be premeditated. Never the less, America fesses up when a mistake is made, Russia, so far, is silent.

As far as I have read the Russians are not taking responsibility. So either they supplied the missile, if indeed the plane was shot down, or the rebels made on from an erector set.

When the tragedy of the shooting down of the Iranian plane happened it wasn't long before the US admitted to the terrible mistake. Not sure why someone would shoot down a plane at 33 thousand feet it had to be premeditated. Never the less, America fesses up when a mistake is made, Russia, so far, is silent.

Putin has stated that if Russian separatists did shoot down the passenger plane, the blame lies with Ukraine. I expect a back lash, Putin is popular on this board.

Forum List

Back