Hey mani, about those Eighties

Working Gate One at my current work location.

And starting about the summer of the year 2003, or the fall of the year 2004 =

The radio in the northeast corner of the gate would play a really great song, or my favorite - an 80's song. And about a quarter of the way into the song.....the phone would ring at the gate and I would have to answer it. The phone 90% of the time, or a visitor from the central building southeast of the gate would walk in and talk loudly over the radio I was listening to. Repeat events = a good song, or a GREAT 80s song, and the phone would ring 90% of the time.....or I would get a loud talking visitor.

Golly gee. How do you know you are being manipulated, and how do you know you are under surveillance.

--------------------------------

Also, asinine individuals whom inside the industrial complex I work at, either constricting the emergency lanes , or blocking them.

The south complex, which is under roof where the bays 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and nine are at.....at times have the Emergency Vehicle lanes constricted ( narrowed at the side by objects, motorized carts..ect ) or completely blocked off.

No way to get an ambulance, or an emergency vehicle through.

I have asked repeatedly, and in person that the motorized carts and other objects be kept clear of the Emergency Vehicle lanes. I have sent emails to supervisors and foreman in an effort to keep the emergency vehicle lanes kept clear and open for the Ambulances ( we have two ) and Fire Trucks ( we have two ) to get through in an emergency.

We have had crushing accidents, Fires and many other incidents, When we need to get a Fire Truck, Ambulance or a "Crusier" ( Our Ford F-150s ) through for a quick and prompt response, the lanes need to be kept clear - MOST ESPECIALLY if one of the roll up doors to the bay is not working, bent or blocked.

If you ask repeatedly...in person, and send out Emails to supervisors and others in an effort to keep emergency lanes clear, and without restrictions.....and it keeps occurring - especially when you ask the same person time after time...in person to move a piece of equipement or a "Motorized Cart" ; and they keep repeating the same discrepancies, it must be malicious and willful........Right?

Shadow 355

Working Gate One at my current work location.

And starting about the summer of the year 2003, or the fall of the year 2004 =

The radio in the northeast corner of the gate would play a really great song, or my favorite - an 80's song. And about a quarter of the way into the song.....the phone would ring at the gate and I would have to answer it. The phone 90% of the time, or a visitor from the central building southeast of the gate would walk in and talk loudly over the radio I was listening to. Repeat events = a good song, or a GREAT 80s song, and the phone would ring 90% of the time.....or I would get a loud talking visitor.

Golly gee. How do you know you are being manipulated, and how do you know you are under surveillance.

--------------------------------

Also, asinine individuals whom inside the industrial complex I work at, either constricting the emergency lanes , or blocking them.

The south complex, which is under roof where the bays 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and nine are at.....at times have the Emergency Vehicle lanes constricted ( narrowed at the side by objects, motorized carts..ect ) or completely blocked off.

No way to get an ambulance, or an emergency vehicle through.

I have asked repeatedly, and in person that the motorized carts and other objects be kept clear of the Emergency Vehicle lanes. I have sent emails to supervisors and foreman in an effort to keep the emergency vehicle lanes kept clear and open for the Ambulances ( we have two ) and Fire Trucks ( we have two ) to get through in an emergency.

We have had crushing accidents, Fires and many other incidents, When we need to get a Fire Truck, Ambulance or a "Crusier" ( Our Ford F-150s ) through for a quick and prompt response, the lanes need to be kept clear - MOST ESPECIALLY if one of the roll up doors to the bay is not working, bent or blocked.

If you ask repeatedly...in person, and send out Emails to supervisors and others in an effort to keep emergency lanes clear, and without restrictions.....and it keeps occurring - especially when you ask the same person time after time...in person to move a piece of equipement or a "Motorized Cart" ; and they keep repeating the same discrepancies, it must be malicious and willful........Right?

Shadow 355

Oh, here's one! :D Lol!

So many good ones by REM. I like Losing My Religion by REM, and this one.

These too! :) I don't know if some of these could be from the early 90s though. Close enough!

All three are great songs, but all are examples of R.E.M.'s 90s stuff.

Who hate the 80's?

I loved the music. Even started listening to a modern knock off version of it.

Remember Olivia Newton John?
Around this time is when I first thought John Travolta may be Gay!!

Ahh, the dark haired blonde nurse, whom I used to work with - whom drove a white ford sedan and was married to a truck driver. She was sent to "My industrial plant " ahead of me to spy on me. She also as I believe - told others derogatory things about me. Dark haired blonde nurse pretended to like me.....when in all actuality she hated my guts.

I interviewed for my current job, and was hired. When I went back to my Metropolitan job and turned in my two week notice - that give her enough time to show up ahead of me, along with her showing up - was a Paramedic whom she was inside the main gate that late spring......giving a "IM" shot to.....at the south end of the counter. I was surrounded by "agents."

About June of the year 2001, her and her corporate boss was standing in the door way in the plant medical department, both were standing side by side in the doorway. Me facing them - the dark haired blonde nurse to the left, and her boss ( ?? Jackie ?? ) was standing to my right. The dark haired blonde nurse as I recall was wearing a blouse, capri pants and sandals. Both were smiling at me.

The dark haired blonde nurse repeating ( leading ) to me - about me meeting another blonde nurse ( Emergency Room RN - Flight Nurse - Married to a Sheriffs Investigator ) in the Metropolitan area I use to work.

Sooooo, I would believe that the dark haired blonde nurse ( I use to work with - drove a white ford sedan ; was married to a truck driver ), is associated with the other blonde nurse ( ER-RN : Flight Nurse ) - and that the dark haired blonde nurse I use to work with, is associated with / employed with.....or connected to....... that hospital ( Trauma Hospital ) ; and she was sent here - to spy on me. I also believe, that she ( dark haired blonde nurse ) is not very good at keeping secrets - confidential / personal information ; but that is just my observation.

I might be wrong, but I doubt it. Facts are facts.......again, unless someone is perpetrating a fraud.........or flat out lying.

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Ahh, the dark haired blonde nurse, whom I used to work with - whom drove a white ford sedan and was married to a truck driver. She was sent to "My industrial plant " ahead of me to spy on me. She also as I believe - told others derogatory things about me. Dark haired blonde nurse pretended to like me.....when in all actuality she hated my guts.

I interviewed for my current job, and was hired. When I went back to my Metropolitan job and turned in my two week notice - that give her enough time to show up ahead of me, along with her showing up - was a Paramedic whom she was inside the main gate that late spring......giving a "IM" shot to.....at the south end of the counter. I was surrounded by "agents."

About June of the year 2001, her and her corporate boss was standing in the door way in the plant medical department, both were standing side by side in the doorway. Me facing them - the dark haired blonde nurse to the left, and her boss ( ?? Jackie ?? ) was standing to my right. The dark haired blonde nurse as I recall was wearing a blouse, capri pants and sandals. Both were smiling at me.

The dark haired blonde nurse repeating ( leading ) to me - about me meeting another blonde nurse ( Emergency Room RN - Flight Nurse - Married to a Sheriffs Investigator ) in the Metropolitan area I use to work.

Sooooo, I would believe that the dark haired blonde nurse ( I use to work with - drove a white ford sedan ; was married to a truck driver ), is associated with the other blonde nurse ( ER-RN : Flight Nurse ) - and that the dark haired blonde nurse I use to work with, is associated with / employed with.....or connected to....... that hospital ( Trauma Hospital ) ; and she was sent here - to spy on me. I also believe, that she ( dark haired blonde nurse ) is not very good at keeping secrets - confidential / personal information ; but that is just my observation.

I might be wrong, but I doubt it. Facts are facts.......again, unless someone is perpetrating a fraud.........or flat out lying.

Shadow 355

A dark haired blonde nurse? Maybe she was just a nurse doing her job? Just because someone looks at you or happens to know someone you now doesn't mean they are "spying" on you?

Forum List

Back