Hey liberals, was Tulsi wrong when she said that Hillary is the "embodiment of corruption"?

I notice you have not proven my statement wrong. :clap:

I notice that you continue to dodge the topic of the thread, which is whether or not Tulsi's statement about Hillary being the "embodiment of corruption" is accurate. You obviously can't take Obama's cock out of your mouth long enough to answer the question.

As far as I can tell, Tulsi is the first member of the left to tell the truth about Hillary. And she only did so after being attacked by Hillary. Trump wishes he had it as good as Obama and Hillary wherein nobody on the left EVER criticized anything that they did or said.
Trump didn't illegally take 900 FBI files of his opponents.

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.

I don't care for hillary but TRUMP is the EMBODIMENT of CORRUPTION

Tulsi is the choice of the CRC and Russian Troll bots.
And the current cast of clowns is the "best" the Demonrats have to offer. PATHETIC!

are you really forgetting just how much worse trump is than....well....pretty much everyone...

the dems offer the lesser of 2 evils.
Nobody thinks that but the far left, as you'll learn in about a year. President Trump is probably the greatest president in the last 2 centuries.

How can he? You wont accept proof.

When that twat doesn't like the answer to a question posed to him, he...

fearful-boy-hiding-under-bed-young-hides-his-85214244.jpg

Tulsi is not much different from every other liberal democrat. The funny part is that she seems sane compared to the clown car so the tribe likes her. Ho hum.

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.

Like you don't worship the ground Trump takes a crap on.
Hillary's latest emergence, solidifies why I didn't vote for her and never would. Anybody know a good shrink for that nutjob?
But then Trump's presidency also solidifies why I didn't votes for him and I would never ever vote that incompetent, narcissistic, delusional, infantile man.
Yaaa me!

Hillary might have done well to point out a general approach not naming Tulsi in particular.

Her approach was essentially to demonize Tulsi (even a has-been, shit-for-brains, older-thatn-dirt, bitch like HIllary, that must have been known about her approach).

I can see her argument, in general.

Why would Hillary name Tulsi....my guess is she misses all the those cute guys in government (who she probably ordered to fuck her..which they might have done if she put a paper bag over her head).

I can't tell if this is a vast right wing conspiracy or russian meddling.
vdmpllizljr31.jpg

Right or wrong, that wouldn't have much bearing on the idea that Tulsi is a russian asset, now would it?

You mean that the idea is as stupid as fuck?
Then yes.

No, sorry. You will have to find a mirror for that level of self affirmation.

Pheh... RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!
What loons
Yep. Russia.

If you are actually serious, I wish you knew how retarded you guys sound when you say that. Hillary has really done a good job with you suckers. What is ironic is that she has an ACTUAL history of receiving foreign money from communists. Apparently, evil people accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of.

Forum List

Back