Hey liberals, was Tulsi wrong when she said that Hillary is the "embodiment of corruption"?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.

• Banned
She is indeed an embodiment of corruption and everything that is wrong in Washington, Hillary does it more.

As far as I can tell, Tulsi is the first member of the left to tell the truth about Hillary. And she only did so after being attacked by Hillary. Trump wishes he had it as good as Obama and Hillary wherein nobody on the left EVER criticized anything that they did or said.

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.
Right or wrong, that wouldn't have much bearing on the idea that Tulsi is a russian asset, now would it?

Right or wrong, that wouldn't have much bearing on the idea that Tulsi is a russian asset, now would it?

You mean that the idea is as stupid as fuck?
Then yes.

Then yes.

No, sorry. You will have to find a mirror for that level of self affirmation.

Then yes.

Pheh... RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!
What loons

Then yes.

What loons
You can just say you don't care what russia does. Clarity is good.

For someone who supposedly has little support Tulsi sure is getting a lot of threads started on her.

Not that most aren't rehashes of the rest.

Then yes.

What loons
Yep. Russia.

Tulsi is absolutely right. She is wrong on most of her Liberal policies but she is right about this.

Crooked Hillary is a piece of shit. Corrupt,stupid and without any moral compass. She always always been and always will be.

We tried to tell the Moon Bats that she was running for President but they wouldn't listen just like many of them aren't listening to Tulsi now.

And once again, we see the repetition of how the left feeds on their own.
They turned on Bernie in favor of one of the most corrupt members of Washington elites... and now, they do it to probably to the only candidate that could beat Trump, and the only Democrat candidate who hasn't lost their fucking mind.

I don't know if Tulsi is a "Russian asset", but I'd need to see some evidence before I take Hillary's word for it. But you dodged the question, as usual.

Forum List

Back