Hey liberals, was Tulsi wrong when she said that Hillary is the "embodiment of corruption"?

And Trump is topping that.

Do you know what an analogy is?

I know what it isn't and.........

The eight years prior to President Trump we incurred more debt than all the time prior to those eight years.

Isn't an analogy and what I replied to.

What?

RIght, no answer to Trump's massive debts.

If Trump's "massive debts" are such a problem, why are none of his 2 dozen rivals uttering a syllable about how to balance the budget?

If you want to argue that, great, argue it. It means the cost of health care is nothing but a red herring as debts don't matter.

Spectacularly - Thanks for asking.
You don't turn an aircraft carrier around on a dime.
The eight years prior to President Trump we incurred more debt than all the time prior to those eight years.

What?

What?

If Trump's "massive debts" are such a problem, why are none of his 2 dozen rivals uttering a syllable about how to balance the budget?

None of those people even knows where money comes from.

What?

We've covered this. Catch up.

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.
So you want another Russian funded candidate?

desperate treasonous hacks

What?

We've covered this. Catch up.

We've covered that you don't

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.
So you want another Russian funded candidate?

desperate treasonous hacks

Anyone I don't like is funded by the Russians

What?

but they know that the social media patterns are the same as the patterns when the Russians were spewing their propaganda in 2016

What?

but they know that the social media patterns are the same as the patterns when the Russians were spewing their propaganda in 2016

I laugh.

I don't care for hillary but TRUMP is the EMBODIMENT of CORRUPTION
And yet you have no evidence of Trump corruption.

"And yet you have no evidence of Trump corruption"

me, personally.....nope.

and you have no evidence that hillary did anything wrong.

But there are people out there who DO have evidence.

And regardless of his corruption (and I'm sure there is plenty of evidence for that) he has proven to be irrational, incoherent, ignorant, a liar, a cheat and a fraud. He is far too incompetent and rotten to be president of what once was the greatest country. He is OBVIOUSLY a "useful fool" and a puppet to russia and putin, he attacks, mocks and ridicules just about EVERYBODY, he has NO deccent, NO honesty, NO compassion, NO ethics and NO morals.

He , with your applause, has bowed to putin and embarrassed the USA.

I'm sure he is just like you.

You mean aside from the IG's report and FBI Director Comey's statements as well as the mountains of evidence that Hillary destroyed in spite it being under congressional subpoena, right?

What?

Spewing what propaganda? I never did see any kind of specifics of what they were supposedly "spewing".

You mean aside from the IG's report and FBI Director Comey's statements as well as the mountains of evidence that Hillary destroyed in spite it being under congressional subpoena, right?

She literally admitted to at least 110 felonies -
Comey rushed to cover that up because he needed her to be the next Resident.

Forum List

Back