Hey Kids! Let's try a race-based thought experiment!

Discovering WHY and resolving the issues is the CAUSE, not pointing to the stat and thinking "oh hey they must be worse people then!"

And studies have already determined that given the same levels of poverty and lack of opportunities there is no difference at all in crime rates between races.

The causes are poverty and lack of opportunity. Change that and you reduce the crime rates.
Yes, and Mac is a coward who blocks everyone who shuts his rhetoric down with truth. He cant face himself.

You are not the first to make that observation.

However I have not personally encountered that behavior so I give everyone the benefit of the doubt up front.

Okay, full disclosure: From what I know of this country in general and of this board in specific, I'm not expecting much here. But who knows, maybe someone will surprise me.

Here's the premise: A couple of very well-known and influential national leaders, one from each "side" of the "race issue", finally grow some balls (remember this is just theory, of course) and issue a joint challenge to each of their "sides", and here it is:

"After long, difficult, humbling, honest (remember this is just theory, of course) and enlightening conversations, we have hereby pledged to each other that we are going to challenge our sides of the issue to look in the mirror and clean their own house before attacking the other side on the race issue. It begins today - no inter-racial attacks of any kind, only honest self-examination and a plan to clean our own houses."

Then, YOU are tasked to create a list of things YOUR SIDE must do in the interest of self-examination and self-house cleaning.

What is your list for your side?

Mainly to look at things and see what's there and not be cowed into thinking everything's racist. To tackle problems like bad education by simply making education better. Striving to make things actually work. This is theory after all. Never going to happen.

Okay, full disclosure: From what I know of this country in general and of this board in specific, I'm not expecting much here. But who knows, maybe someone will surprise me.

Here's the premise: A couple of very well-known and influential national leaders, one from each "side" of the "race issue", finally grow some balls (remember this is just theory, of course) and issue a joint challenge to each of their "sides", and here it is:

"After long, difficult, humbling, honest (remember this is just theory, of course) and enlightening conversations, we have hereby pledged to each other that we are going to challenge our sides of the issue to look in the mirror and clean their own house before attacking the other side on the race issue. It begins today - no inter-racial attacks of any kind, only honest self-examination and a plan to clean our own houses."

Then, YOU are tasked to create a list of things YOUR SIDE must do in the interest of self-examination and self-house cleaning.

Mainly to look at things and see what's there and not be cowed into thinking everything's racist. To tackle problems like bad education by simply making education better. Striving to make things actually work. This is theory after all. Never going to happen.
Thanks.

Discovering WHY and resolving the issues is the CAUSE, not pointing to the stat and thinking "oh hey they must be worse people then!"

And studies have already determined that given the same levels of poverty and lack of opportunities there is no difference at all in crime rates between races.

The causes are poverty and lack of opportunity. Change that and you reduce the crime rates.
Yes, and Mac is a coward who blocks everyone who shuts his rhetoric down with truth. He cant face himself.

However I have not personally encountered that behavior so I give everyone the benefit of the doubt up front.
Ugh. The only drawback to having someone on ignore is that you can see their posts when quoted.

What I'd like these liars to do is go through my zillions of posts on this topic and point out one time when I said something that was racist about blacks.

Oh, and while they're at it, they could also keep track of all the posts in which I defended blacks.

But no, we all know they won't do that, because they're liars, and they're part of the problem.

I do, too. So imo youre just prolonging the inevitable. Youll see.

Ugh. The only drawback to having someone on ignore is that you can see their posts when quoted.

What I'd like these liars to do is go through my zillions of posts on this topic and point out one time when I said something that was racist about blacks.

Oh, and while they're at it, they could also keep track of all the posts in which I defended blacks.

But no, we all know they won't do that, because they're liars, and they're part of the problem.
Well, being the coward you are - ypu make OP's like these where instead of being a man, bucking up and, you know, DISCUSSING THE FUCKIN ISSUSE, you dance around it yourself and whine like a little girl that someone is somehow stopping you from doing so.

Youre the biggest coward on this entire board, and theres a lotta lotta fuggin weirdos here.

Gospel.

1. Learn your history. If all you know about your people is that you were once slaves thats not a very high bar to attempt to reach. Stop taking white historians word for events in history. Its obvious they tried to make themselves look good and you look bad. It is very true that knowledge is power.

2. Spend your money in your community first and only outside as a last resort. Support Black businesses.

3. Stop telling white people they are racist. They already know this and are fine with the system they have built. Spend your time overcoming the system and embarrassing them with your success in spite of the obstacles.

4. Last but not least, for gods sake stop emulating white culture. You dont have to act white nor do you require their acceptance. Become unapologetically Black.

Last edited:
Didn't the GOP try this exercise after losing in 2012? How did that work out for them?
I don't know.

Care to contribute?

http://goproject.gop.com/rnc_growth_opportunity_book_2013.pdf

2. Hispanics It is imperative that the RNC changes how it engages with Hispanic communities to welcome in new members of our Party. If Hispanic Americans hear that the GOP doesn’t want them in the United States, they won’t pay attention to our next sentence

Recommendations: 1. Communicating, organizing, and winning the women’s vote should be part of all activities that the RNC undertakes. Women are not a “coalition.” They represent more than half the voting population in the country, and our inability to win their votes is losing us elections.​

Dems only got 45% of the white female vote last November. Hence...why they got their ass kicked. Your point = Fail. :(

Forum List

Back