Hey Kids! Let's try a race-based thought experiment!

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Okay, full disclosure: From what I know of this country in general and of this board in specific, I'm not expecting much here. But who knows, maybe someone will surprise me.

Here's the premise: A couple of very well-known and influential national leaders, one from each "side" of the "race issue", finally grow some balls (remember this is just theory, of course) and issue a joint challenge to each of their "sides", and here it is:

"After long, difficult, humbling, honest (remember this is just theory, of course) and enlightening conversations, we have hereby pledged to each other that we are going to challenge our sides of the issue to look in the mirror and clean their own house before attacking the other side on the race issue. It begins today - no inter-racial attacks of any kind, only honest self-examination and a plan to clean our own houses."

Then, YOU are tasked to create a list of things YOUR SIDE must do in the interest of self-examination and self-house cleaning.

What is your list for your side?

the only realistic way to ensure lasting racial harmony is to physically separate...

1. Continue, as we have been doing for decades, to shun groups like the KKK.
2. Continue, as we have been doing for decades, to treat everyone as equals. Not better and not worse, equals.

the only realistic way to ensure lasting racial harmony is to physically separate...

Oh, I don't think so. I get along with just about everybody, 'cept Democrats. The problem is behavior, not skin color.

Separating the Makers from the Takers seems a good move though.

Oh, I don't think so. I get along with just about everybody, 'cept Democrats. The problem is behavior, not skin color.

Separating the Makers from the Takers seems a good move though.

That's great that you get along with everybody. I wonder what the demographic is where you live?

..google "black on white crime"....go look up the FBI, DOJ and BJS statistics on negro crime....

Negroes commit massively disproportionate levels of crime...and they're raised in an atmosphere of racial resentment and jealousy...They may not know how to find their state on a map...they may not know who their daddy is .....but they "KNOW" white people are evil "racists"...

The gvt has written and passed discriminatory anti white laws to artificially advance them based on their skin color....we have poured trillions into welfare, job training, education, crime prevention.....and they still want more...it's all about racial revenge with negroes....

stop the hate. separate.

Okay, full disclosure: From what I know of this country in general and of this board in specific, I'm not expecting much here. But who knows, maybe someone will surprise me.

Here's the premise: A couple of very well-known and influential national leaders, one from each "side" of the "race issue", finally grow some balls (remember this is just theory, of course) and issue a joint challenge to each of their "sides", and here it is:

"After long, difficult, humbling, honest (remember this is just theory, of course) and enlightening conversations, we have hereby pledged to each other that we are going to challenge our sides of the issue to look in the mirror and clean their own house before attacking the other side on the race issue. It begins today - no inter-racial attacks of any kind, only honest self-examination and a plan to clean our own houses."

Then, YOU are tasked to create a list of things YOUR SIDE must do in the interest of self-examination and self-house cleaning.

What is your list for your side?

Didn't the GOP try this exercise after losing in 2012?

How did that work out for them?

Mac youre so fuckin transparent, you little half a man

Mac doesnt like black people.
Whats more, Mac thinks there's some invisible force preventing him from pointing out black crime statistics as loudly and as proudly as he wants to.

But its not that. Its simply that he lacks the nutsack and the guts to do so.

That is the source of his obsession with "pc" threads, and that is the inspiration for this thread. He is afraid to say that he doesnt like black people, and further, he is afraid to point out out loud that black people have a higher penchant for crime.

This is what I mean by transparency.

Its kind of disgusting to see such a cowardly practice, and thats why I said that he was half a man.

Yo, mac. Black people commit crime at a higher rate.

Pretty easy to say it out loud, pussy. And zero ppl think i am a racist. See how easy that is?

Your problem is that you sit and wonder why noone points it out or why everyone is agraid to....

But YOURE WRONG.

They DO point it out. You just hide from it.

EVEN AL SHARPTON THE CHARLATON POINTS IT OUT!!!! But you dont get to hear about that.

Pointing it out is not the "cause" youre looking for. Thats not the issue and nobody's afraid youre just PROJECTING.

Discovering WHY and resolving the issues is the CAUSE, not pointing to the stat and thinking "oh hey they must be worse people then!"

Dumbass.

Didn't the GOP try this exercise after losing in 2012? How did that work out for them?
I don't know.

Care to contribute?

http://goproject.gop.com/rnc_growth_opportunity_book_2013.pdf

2. Hispanics It is imperative that the RNC changes how it engages with Hispanic communities to welcome in new members of our Party. If Hispanic Americans hear that the GOP doesn’t want them in the United States, they won’t pay attention to our next sentence

Recommendations: 1. Communicating, organizing, and winning the women’s vote should be part of all activities that the RNC undertakes. Women are not a “coalition.” They represent more than half the voting population in the country, and our inability to win their votes is losing us elections.​

Didn't the GOP try this exercise after losing in 2012? How did that work out for them?
I don't know.

Care to contribute?

2. Hispanics It is imperative that the RNC changes how it engages with Hispanic communities to welcome in new members of our Party. If Hispanic Americans hear that the GOP doesn’t want them in the United States, they won’t pay attention to our next sentence

Recommendations: 1. Communicating, organizing, and winning the women’s vote should be part of all activities that the RNC undertakes. Women are not a “coalition.” They represent more than half the voting population in the country, and our inability to win their votes is losing us elections.​
So you're a Republican, and that's your plan?

Discovering WHY and resolving the issues is the CAUSE, not pointing to the stat and thinking "oh hey they must be worse people then!"

And studies have already determined that given the same levels of poverty and lack of opportunities there is no difference at all in crime rates between races.

The causes are poverty and lack of opportunity. Change that and you reduce the crime rates.

I don't know.

Care to contribute?

No, I am an Independent so I don't have a horse in this race.

I am simply pointing out that the premise of your OP was already tried by the GOP and seems to be an epic failure in at least those two areas.

I don't know.

Care to contribute?

I am simply pointing out that the premise of your OP was already tried by the GOP and seems to be an epic failure in at least those two areas.
Ah.

Well, perhaps we'll get some posts here with some sincere self-examination and honesty.

Not holding my breath, of course.

And studies have already determined that given the same levels of poverty and lack of opportunities there is no difference at all in crime rates between races.

The causes are poverty and lack of opportunity. Change that and you reduce the crime rates.
Yes, and Mac is a coward who blocks everyone who shuts his rhetoric down with truth. He cant face himself.

I don't know.

Care to contribute?

Ah.

Well, perhaps we'll get some posts here with some sincere self-examination and honesty.

Except that you are asking at the wrong time.

Emotions are on the upswing as people are looking to find future prospects. Things are being said to sway people's emotions in order to give them a reason to back or oppose someone.

So while people are emoting you are unlikely to get much in the way of self examination.

I don't know.

Care to contribute?

Ah.

Except that you are asking at the wrong time.

Emotions are on the upswing as people are looking to find future prospects. Things are being said to sway people's emotions in order to give them a reason to back or oppose a someone.

So while people are emoting you are unlikely to get much in the way of self examination.
Yeah, agreed.

And I'm sure as hell not expecting any "leaders" to be brave enough to do what I described. They are cowards.

Just a little dreaming, that's all.

Forum List

Back