Hey Jones, do you have a cat?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Clipped from another board:

"Do you believe Bush was behind 9/11, had Paul Wellstone murdered, and suspect that W. is going to throw all the liberals in deathcamps one day? If so, you're a member of the "tinfoil hat crowd"! But, while your head may be covered with a glorious, aluminum, stetson that will keep out the mind control rays from the "Ashcroft 1 satellite" circling over your house in space, what about your pet? You never thought of that one, did you smart guy? Remember when kitty threw-up on the rug? Bush was probably making her do that with a mind control ray because he wanted to provide a distraction from Haliburton or Enron! Sure that SEEMS implausible...so implausible that it must be THE TRUTH!!!

But, what can you do? There's no way to stop the Bush family evil empire from using their mind control ray on your pet...or IS THERE? Thanks to Ebay, now your precious pet can be protected! That's right, let me introduce you to the hottest new product for all of the Dennis Kucinich supporters out there"

:laugh:

tho just because most conspiracy type theories are ludicrous doesn't mean they all are...

Haha, good plan Jon, you know more "theories" will be circulating with the Moon base for Mars program. You can just hear it now -"That base is a cover for a Haliburton project to extract oil from the moon and to send mind control waves to the unaware earth populas."

What are you trying to do?

Republicans..... :rolleyes:

how can you people support a party that votes against every advancement in this countrys history? They've done it for atleast the last 100 years.

Whats the prob?

sounds like a hell of an idea to me. the more to control un-suspecting minds, btw...I collected some empty pop cans this afternoon. think I will save em up as aluminum is going up baby!!!

Opposed the GI Bill of Rights.

Opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965

Opposed the Clean Air and Clean Water Acts

Opposed child labor laws

Opposed and continue to oppose National Health Insurance.

:rolleyes:

Want some of THIS?

gauntlet2.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3375359400&category=790

Forum List

Back