Hey! Get this ..

lol it is funny :lol:

.... and btw I did not get my signs tonight :mad: Their campaign headquarters was busy celebrating the debate victory ... they called and said they would bring them by tomorrow. :D

.... and btw I did not get my signs tonight :mad: Their campaign headquarters was busy celebrating the debate victory ... they called and said they would bring them by tomorrow. :D
victory???

LOL he didnt win

funny story... I drive by this house every day coming and going to work... for weeks that house has had a McCain sign in it's front yard... well yesterday on my way home I noticed the McCain sign was gone and in it's place was an Obama sign...of course I figured that it was some obama supporter pranking them but tonight I saw one of them in their front yard and they clearly knew the sign was there....

that can't be a good sign (no pun) for McCain....

Well don't feel bad, my dad is a big big time republican and if I even mention putting an Obama sign in our yard he said it would make for a good street lamp for about two seconds after he burned it. laffin, so I have to keep my Obama stuff laying arounf the house to bug the shit out of him anyway.
I'd kick your ass out of the house. :D

funny story... I drive by this house every day coming and going to work... for weeks that house has had a McCain sign in it's front yard... well yesterday on my way home I noticed the McCain sign was gone and in it's place was an Obama sign...of course I figured that it was some obama supporter pranking them but tonight I saw one of them in their front yard and they clearly knew the sign was there....

LOVE IT!

I'm sure tomorrow, all across America, we'll be seeing the same thing!

I'm still waiting for my Obama/Biden car magnet. They had so many donations to their campaign they ran out and needed to make more. :eusa_clap:

yeah, thats why up here, in this very BLUE state, all i see are McCain signs
LOL

:lol: I think when they come by tommorow, (with my signs), I am going to tell them I want about 20. Then tomorrow night, after dark, I will go pull all of the McCain signs and replace them with Obama signs .... then wait for the paramedic's to show up! :lol:

Just kidding! I wouldn't do that!

:eusa_think: hmmmn .... maybe I would! lol :badgrin:

:lol: I think when they come by tommorow, (with my signs), I am going to tell them I want about 20. Then tomorrow night, after dark, I will go pull all of the McCain signs and replace them with Obama signs .... then wait for the paramedic's to show up! :lol:

Just kidding! I wouldn't do that!

:eusa_think: hmmmn .... maybe I would! lol :badgrin:
now THAT might upset the neighbors

We are not renters and do not have to get permission from nobody!!!!! :eusa_shifty: We own our house and the land our house is on! :D Just cause it is a "gated community" means nothing. :)

All I can say ... is bring it! I might not be able to kick yer butt, Allie ... but I can a lot of my neighbors! lol :badgrin:

you go girl....lol.....unless your hoa prohibits signage you can do it. Gated communities normal have poa rules and regs. But if there are already signs there is nothing they can do but make everyone remove all the signs.

Better ask for some spares. You know how those righties can be! Ask Allie, if you don't.:lol:

Forum List

Back