Hey Fox...Keep On Blowing Romney And Hammering The POTUS

Such narrow mindedness usually makes one look foolish. At least some of us take the time to try and decipher what's real and what's not.

TM believes the crap that MSNBC spews, I wonder if she realizes they are at the bottom of the barrel in ratings. Not very many people even want to watch that stupid sh*t anymore, it's not even funny.

No, they provide no balance at all. They are right-winged. Just because others are left-winged, doesn't make Fox "fair," it leaves them as-is (right winged). Logic escapes you, tbh.

Is ABC News left-winged? Or do you just kinda think Diane Sawyer is cute and it does not matter?

Now I have to wonder if you know how to read at all.....jesus christ.

Why do you refuse to answer direct questions?

Why do you refuse to answer direct questions?

Your question was answered, you cut it out again. Stoppit, Zombie.

Is ABC News left-winged? Or do you just kinda think Diane Sawyer is cute and it does not matter?

Do I watch ABC news, dickhead?

For fuck's sake - you have such a nice little retarded partisan vision of those who don't fit in your bubble that what's the fucking use of even responding to your asinine braindead posts?

Did you miss this sentence, or are you seriously just a blow hard?

" Little did yee know, network news is not the only source for information. "

Humble down, hackwad.

You are ducking the direct question again.

LOL

huh?

I'm not dishonest and listen to bullshit from others and take them as Gospel if said others are hacks like myself.

In other words, why would I answer whether or not ABC news is "left winged" when I don't even watch ABC news? Dumbfucks are dumbfucks, holy shit.

LOL

huh?

I'm not dishonest and listen to bullshit from others and take them as Gospel if said others are hacks like myself.

In other words, why would I answer whether or not ABC news is "left winged" when I don't even watch ABC news? Dumbfucks are dumbfucks, holy shit.

But you don't watch Fox News or MSNBC and pass such judgement.

Hypocrite, much?

I am not sure if I can dumb this down. I simply asked you:

And my response was that I dont watch ABC news to know or care. Is that too hard to grasp? Need crayons & glitter glue?

So, really, you are ignorant on the 'hard' news that is being disseminated by the MSM.

This is why your take on the topic is so poorly thought out.

LOL

huh?

But you don't watch Fox News or MSNBC and pass such judgement.

Hypocrite, much?

Now, go forth and show where I said I dont watch Fox or MSNBC - Come on, you can do it.

I said I don't get news from them, I watch them for Entertainment. Did you miss my list of reasons they're watched?

Your blow-hardishness is not even perplexing, you're just a straight-up classic case of ass hole huh?

I am not sure if I can dumb this down. I simply asked you:

And my response was that I dont watch ABC news to know or care. Is that too hard to grasp? Need crayons & glitter glue?

So, really, you are ignorant on the 'hard' news that is being disseminated by the MSM.

This is why your take on the topic is so poorly thought out.

I dont watch network news for my "hard news," but again, this is the third or 4th time I told you this and you're still having these remedial troubles, so why even address you again? 'Cuz you're like a fucking dumb poodle, and it's fun watching you try to grasp such simplistic concepts. It's like watching someone try to bite their ear.

I said I don't get news from them, I watch them for Entertainment.

You watch both Fox News and MSNBC, but get no news from either of them?

th_ROTFL.gif

I said I don't get news from them, I watch them for Entertainment.

You watch both Fox News and MSNBC, but get no news from either of them?

th_ROTFL.gif

Yes, this is exactly right. When I'm going for news, I dont do the fucking partisan cable networks, jeez - I'm not retarded!

Let's try this again, retard.

Fox and MSNBC present news, albeit partisan news in your mind, correct?

Talk About Singing To The Choir!!

The foolish bastards at FAUX aren't smart enough to reali e that everybody who even tunes in there are made up of:

1) Right Wing Extremists
2) Someone Who Is Checking To See If They're Still Doing It
3) People Who Are Getting Their Rocks Off Laughing At Them

That schit is better than SNL.

fauxnews.gif

Hey MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, etc., keep on blowing Obama and hammering on the GOP and telling all the Progressive sheeple that the real problems are free rubbers and gay marriage, not Obama's train-wreck of an economy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back