Hey Fox...Keep On Blowing Romney And Hammering The POTUS

Would you at least agree that Fox - or more specifically, the Fox political commentators - provides news coverage which otherwise would never be televised?

As one poster puts it; a lie is not another side of the story, it is just a lie.

Is it your contention, then, that hard news not deemed worthy to be proffered up by the likes of NBC Nightly News is otherwise a 'lie'?

As long as MSNBC is doing what it's doing, I don't know how anyone can legitimately complain about Fox.

You point out the blatant humor of taking either one seriously, and keep it moving.

Y'know, I agree it's funny that anyone takes either network seriously, but those are the people who are also the loudest. Just like the networks they love, these folks are so slanted that they're impossible to take seriously. And these are serious times.

And they're so loud - they've turned probably otherwise decent people in Romney and Obama into poo-flingers themselves, because sometime to beat the pigs you have to roll around in the mudd.

It's sad, and pathetic - but I've no problem with pretending to be on a soap box and trolling the fuck out of the bitter partisans on my down time. They deserve it.

I didnt say that nit wit. Try again.

Sure you did.

Well, like I said you continue to show proof that the partisan brain is not uh, firing on all cylendars. :cuckoo:

You said hard news does not have 'sides.'

Is it your contention that NBC should be the arbitrator and presenter of all the hard news that is fit to be presented?

Or let me ask it to you this way.

Does Fox present hard news which would otherwise go unpresented in the MSM?

Among the cable new networks, Fox blows the others out of the water. The MSM has been left leaning for so long, I don't believe anything they say any more. ABC is now running neck and neck with NBC and CBS. I cannot bring myself to watch MSNBC anymore and CNN is hard to endure but I like getting another "side". So it's like 5 beating up on 1, the 1 comes out on top most of the time. :)

I find it quite funny that Fox spins from the right and all the rest spin from the left. Everyone wants to gang up on and eliminate the ONE network that gives the "other side of the story". I've got news for all of you, every news station spins the news today. It's up to us to use various resources to determine what is actually true and what isn't. Journalism is nothing about what it used to be, it's now theatre, not news.

You point out the blatant humor of taking either one seriously, and keep it moving.

Y'know, I agree it's funny that anyone takes either network seriously, but those are the people who are also the loudest. Just like the networks they love, these folks are so slanted that they're impossible to take seriously. And these are serious times.

And they're so loud - they've turned probably otherwise decent people in Romney and Obama into poo-flingers themselves, because sometime to beat the pigs you have to roll around in the mudd.

It's sad, and pathetic - but I've no problem with pretending to be on a soap box and trolling the fuck out of the bitter partisans on my down time. They deserve it.

:clap2:

Bravo.

Is it your contention, then, that hard news not deemed worthy to be proffered up by the likes of NBC Nightly News is otherwise a 'lie'?

Probably. It is my contention that you get your "news" from the source that supports your position and I do the same.

Makes no difference if it is your version of "hard news" or mine. Makes no difference if one side is just making shit up. Neither one of us will accept what is being "reported" by the other side.

Is that to hard to understand? That we have no ability to meet in the middle. It is all or nothing. And that is the way the Rethugs want it. IMO.

Sure you did.

Well, like I said you continue to show proof that the partisan brain is not uh, firing on all cylendars. :cuckoo:

Is it your contention that NBC should be the arbitrator and presenter of all the hard news that is fit to be presented?

If you read my 1st post in this thread, you would see the dumb-fuck written all over this post you just made.

Among the cable new networks, Fox blows the others out of the water. The MSM has been left leaning for so long, I don't believe anything they say any more. ABC is now running neck and neck with NBC and CBS. I cannot bring myself to watch MSNBC anymore and CNN is hard to endure but I like getting another "side". So it's like 5 beating up on 1, the 1 comes out on top most of the time. :)

I find it quite funny that Fox spins from the right and all the rest spin from the left. Everyone wants to gang up on and eliminate the ONE network that gives the "other side of the story". I've got news for all of you, every news station spins the news today. It's up to us to use various resources to determine what is actually true and what isn't. Journalism is nothing about what it used to be, it's now theatre, not news.

Correct. ABC Nightly News even has a former Clinton defacto Press Secretary as an anchor.

For somebody such as G.T. to pretend there is no need for 'partisans' because the networks present all the hard news fit to know is rather moronic.

If you read my 1st post in this thread, you would see the dumb-fuck written all over this post you just made.

Punt accepted.

:lol:

Punt accepted.

You continue to not amaze with your dimmed down partisan brain. Must suck. I accept your condition, but I won't condone it without a full onslaught of logic until perhaps it's known if it is curable or not.

for now, it seems like you're a fan-boy with a zit on your nose tip and a thumbs-up in the air that stands outside of Fox studios like "thanks for Reporting that Right-wing news that left wing news won't report! You rock! (because I'm right wing and need these daily reassurances).

Little did yee know, network news is not the only source for information.

Then tell me why they ALL helped Bush march to war in 2003?

As long as MSNBC is doing what it's doing, I don't know how anyone can legitimately complain about Fox.

Which other stations have the scandals Fox has right from the top of leadership?

Which news stations tried to force their reporters to lie and took them to court for wanting to tell the truth?

Punt accepted.

I accept your condition

You have no choice.

Fox presents 'hard' news which George Stepenapolis would just rather ignore.

They provide a modicum of fair and balance to an otherwise leftist MSM.

No, they provide no balance at all. They are right-winged. Just because others are left-winged, doesn't make Fox "fair," it leaves them as-is (right winged). Logic escapes you, tbh.

Which other stations have the scandals Fox has right from the top of leadership?

Which news stations tried to force their reporters to lie and took them to court for wanting to tell the truth?

Since I don't work at any of the networks, I couldn't tell you.

I'm talking about the actual product that is aired by each network. My guess is that, from your perspective, MSNBC is perfectly objective and always provides the full story for its viewers to consider.

I find that troubling, but that's just me. I'm not expecting to change your mind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXMySdoq6s]Poll: Fox News Makes You Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I accept your condition

You have no choice.

No, they provide no balance at all. They are right-winged. Just because others are left-winged, doesn't make Fox "fair," it leaves them as-is (right winged). Logic escapes you, tbh.

Is ABC News left-winged? Or do you just kinda think Diane Sawyer is cute and it does not matter?

You have no choice.

Is ABC News left-winged? Or do you just kinda think Diane Sawyer is cute and it does not matter?

Now I have to wonder if you know how to read at all.....jesus christ.

Here's help - last sentence posted in GT's 8:08 A.M. Eastern Time post, this thread. Maybe if your dumbass would stop cutting quotes to fit your pre-biased, pre-determined outcome of conversations you would find these little tid bits all on your own like a bigger boy.

Forum List

Back