Hey Fox...Keep On Blowing Romney And Hammering The POTUS

I agree with the OP and the same goes for MSNBC on the opposite angle.

I disagree with both. But that's because I'm quite logical and tend to snicker at fools who think everyone who disagrees with their side is a 'left/right* wing extremist'.

*Delete as applicable.

The extremist in this thread is the old hack Cammmmmpy.... who seems to prefer being lied to than facing the truth. His hysterical ranting was kind of entertaining... now, sadly, he is a parody of himself.

I will never understand anyone who thinks that Fox or MSNBC don't have an overtly clear partisan agenda.

I'll never understand why anyone watches either. What I do find kind of hypocritical though is how the left rant like 3 year olds about Fox while defending MSNBC. Clearly, they are afraid of Fox News... and for that reason, I quite like Fox News. If they make stupid lefties melt, they're fine with me. :lol:

Talk About Singing To The Choir!!

The foolish bastards in the Mainstream Media aren't smart enough to realize that everybody who even tunes in there are made up of:

1) Left Wing Extremists
2) Someone Who Is Checking To See If They're Still Doing It
3) People Who Are Getting Their Rocks Off Laughing At Them

That schit is better than SNL.

Look at this disgruntled brained Fox zombie claiming ONLY Fox is real news.

I wish these zombies would wake the fuck up

I disagree with both. But that's because I'm quite logical and tend to snicker at fools who think everyone who disagrees with their side is a 'left/right* wing extremist'.

*Delete as applicable.

The extremist in this thread is the old hack Cammmmmpy.... who seems to prefer being lied to than facing the truth. His hysterical ranting was kind of entertaining... now, sadly, he is a parody of himself.

I will never understand anyone who thinks that Fox or MSNBC don't have an overtly clear partisan agenda.

I'll never understand why anyone watches either. What I do find kind of hypocritical though is how the left rant like 3 year olds about Fox while defending MSNBC. Clearly, they are afraid of Fox News... and for that reason, I quite like Fox News. If they make stupid lefties melt, they're fine with me. :lol:

Fox news lies, they paid the big bucks in court to make sure they could

*Delete as applicable.

I knowwit, because you're Conservative.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whistleblower lawsuit

In 1997, Wilson and Akre began work on a story regarding the agricultural biotechnology company Monsanto and recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), a milk additive that had been approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration but also blamed for a number of health issues. Wilson and Akre planned a four part investigative report on Monsanto's use of rBGH, which prompted Monsanto to write to Roger Ailes, president of Fox News Channel, in an attempt to have the report reviewed for bias and because of the "enormous damage that can be done" as a result of the report.[4]

WTVT did not run the report, and later argued in court that the report was not "breakthrough journalism." Wilson and Akre then claimed that Monsanto's actions constituted the news broadcast telling lies, while WTVT countered that it was looking only for fairness. According to Wilson and Akre, the two rewrote the report over 80 times over the course of 1997, and WTVT decided to exercise "its option to terminate their employment contracts without cause,"[5] and did not renew their contracts in 1998. WTVT later ran a report about Monsanto and rBGH in 1998, and the report included defenses from Monsanto.[4]

You disagree that Fox is the most trusted name in news?

Have you not seen the research?

The hard news doesn't have "sides," you idiot.

Would you agree, then, that Fox present much hard news which the rest of the MSN fails to present?

Or can you not wipe the Obama off your chin long enough to make a fair observation on it?

No, I disagree. Not that your question was even a legible sentence, tbh.

Fox wanted them to LIE about a public safety issue involving the very sustanace the Children eat daily.

They wanted them to lie about contanminated MILK

I knowwit, because you're Conservative.

Yea, I am.... but I don't watch Fox or MSNBC.

As long as MSNBC is doing what it's doing, I don't know how anyone can legitimately complain about Fox.

You point out the blatant humor of taking either one seriously, and keep it moving.

Would you agree, then, that Fox present much hard news which the rest of the MSN fails to present?

Or can you not wipe the Obama off your chin long enough to make a fair observation on it?

No, I disagree.

You figure that NBC brings all the news that is fit for the public to have.

LOL

I didnt say that nit wit. Try again. Also - learn not to cut people's quotes - it comes off as you're trying to dip duck dodge. nagl.

As long as MSNBC is doing what it's doing, I don't know how anyone can legitimately complain about Fox.

You point out the blatant humor of taking either one seriously, and keep it moving.

Y'know, I agree it's funny that anyone takes either network seriously, but those are the people who are also the loudest. Just like the networks they love, these folks are so slanted that they're impossible to take seriously. And these are serious times.

Would you at least agree that Fox - or more specifically, the Fox political commentators - provides news coverage which otherwise would never be televised?

As one poster puts it; a lie is not another side of the story, it is just a lie.

Believe what you want. Who cares. There is nothing anyone could say that would change your opinion or mine. That is why arguing on a message board is either 1. Frustrating or 2. the best chance most of us will ever have of insulting people that you don't like without having to physically fight.

The internet and politics are made for one another. Hating the person that has a different pov is becoming the national pastime. The "news" shows fuel the fire. Is that cool or what?

Forum List

Back