Hey Fellow Americans China Owns you.....

Tariffs and Biden's Son Hunter, the once China discussions evolved overnight last night that the country has been sold. Politicians and corporate owners are now supporting China. Want to know why China won't negotiate, well,

Nancy Pelosi, the NBA and Sneaker companies have told you to fk off!!!

China be the #1 country for all them to wear on their sleeves.

Impeach Nancy Pelosi for crimes of Treason! | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

NBA-China controversy exposed how dependent American basketball is on Beijing, FS1's Jason Whitlock says

Trump is the one who started this trade war not China. A tariff is a tax on Americans. China called out Trump's call for a investigation of Hunter Biden. Domestic politics which they refuse to get involved in.
Do you have any idea what's going on in the world ? Come out of your Democrat /Marxist haze and understand that the world economies have been living off our backs since the Clinton regime allowed us to be raped . It's your future the Chinese own now and only a complete buffoon that has unicorns feeding off their brain cells would be happy to be subjugated by our enemies . Go to your happy place so you can't face reality ,go to your "look at me , I hate Trump too" meeting and let them pull those marionette strings that dangle lifelessly off your rebel without a cause carcass .
Your point is so obvious, the only reason they resist it is because the Chinese have used our trade deficit to buy off the Left, which then works to protect the Chinese plunder of the American Economy through deceit.

Tariffs and Biden's Son Hunter, the once China discussions evolved overnight last night that the country has been sold. Politicians and corporate owners are now supporting China. Want to know why China won't negotiate, well,

Nancy Pelosi, the NBA and Sneaker companies have told you to fk off!!!

China be the #1 country for all them to wear on their sleeves.

Impeach Nancy Pelosi for crimes of Treason! | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

NBA-China controversy exposed how dependent American basketball is on Beijing, FS1's Jason Whitlock says

Holly crap Jc. Trump started this TW over 2 years ago and there was no end in sight. Trump always ahead of his mouth exaggerated things..At the start he bragged how easy to win. He even said he likes it because of money coming in. But businesses from all over even the farmers are blasting Trump stupid TW.

All it say was ...... they reach initial trade deals. So we have to wait for all the details. IMH observations..... this is a face saving for Trump.,

If I were you and trump poorly informed supporters..... should not try to glamorize Hunter Biden conspiracy crap. Guilliani was warned of these 2 corrupted contacts from Ukraine. These 2 are part of conspiracy crap against Biden. Both was arrested yesterday by the FBI....,Now Guilliani himself is also being investigated.
funny, nothing like having your puppet master tell you what to tell me. Hunter Biden has nothing to do with the NBA, but he did take 1.5 billion from China. It's a fact. TW has nothing to do with NBA sucking up to China and shitting on American Fans. sorry. you stay focused on your puppet masters strings, your arms move in rhythm with them

All that information is coming from a conspiracy crap promoted by trump and his henchmen personal lawyer Guilliani.,
All what information?

As I have suggested before China could end up with lien rights on all deeded property if our financials with them goes really bad.

on Americans. How stupid.
It means the exact opposite when we apply them.

Bullshit.Then explain why almost 100% of US business industries from all categories are blasting trump tariffs against American consumers.

Not a single one supported it.[/QUOTE]
It's a tax on goods imported. Not on end users.[/QUOTE]

Read my post #8 again. Don’t stare at it.[/QUOTE]
AGAIN, it isnt a tax against Americans. It's a tax against corporations that import.
Prices might go up, but that isnt a tax against Americans. It's a price increase.
Asshole[/QUOTE]

Like I already said.
Explain why almost 100% of businesses from all categories are blasting trump stupidity. Including farmers that he bailed out.
Not a single one supported this dumb TW.[/QUOTE]
You are mistaken

trump still has farm support

https://nypost.com/2019/07/13/why-americas-tariff-hit-farmers-still-support-trump/

Why America’s tariff-hit farmers still support Trump[/QUOTE]

No I’m not mistaken. I’m 100% accurate.

You are missing something big in this picture.
1. Farmers received $12 billions of aid from Trump last year 2018 then $16 billions this year. These farmers became welfare recipients because of trade wars.

2. Farmers are also hit with flooding so they need all the help they can get from federal aid.

3. Most important it’s very very important NOT to criticize or say anything against Trump or you will face consequences. That is how this bastard president works.

So if you are a farmer. Where do you think you should stand?

I know several farmers and they HATE this dude.

on Americans. How stupid.
It means the exact opposite when we apply them.

Bullshit.Then explain why almost 100% of US business industries from all categories are blasting trump tariffs against American consumers.

Not a single one supported it.[/QUOTE]
It's a tax on goods imported. Not on end users.[/QUOTE]

Read my post #8 again. Don’t stare at it.[/QUOTE]
AGAIN, it isnt a tax against Americans. It's a tax against corporations that import.
Prices might go up, but that isnt a tax against Americans. It's a price increase.
Asshole[/QUOTE]

Like I already said.
Explain why almost 100% of businesses from all categories are blasting trump stupidity. Including farmers that he bailed out.
Not a single one supported this dumb TW.[/QUOTE]
You are mistaken

trump still has farm support

https://nypost.com/2019/07/13/why-americas-tariff-hit-farmers-still-support-trump/

Why America’s tariff-hit farmers still support Trump[/QUOTE]

If you are a farmer ...... because of stupid TW and you are about to lose your farms that you have for generations. Don’t be surprised if some of these people will commit suicide.
For you to say...... farmers support Trump is pure lunatics.

Farmers are going to "lose farms that they've had in their families for generations," says Land O'Lakes CEO

TRUMP TRADE WAR: FARMERS ARE GOING TO 'LOSE FARMS THAT THEY'VE HAD IN THEIR FAMILIES FOR GENERATIONS,' SAYS LAND O'LAKES CEO

However there is a little progress this week. Trump declared there is a ......... Partial Trade Deal reached.

We don’t have the details yet so we have to wait.
This is a face saving for Trump after bombarded from all directions with American consumers facing the consequences of this dumb TW.

The Globalist were trying to bankrupt this country, and to build up other countries like China, India and South America. It is easier for them to control these countries by bribes. But here, some have morals, that will not allow them to do the things that they want to do. it is because the majority that are in this country were brought up with Christian's values. They want to harvest organs from young children, and sell them out in the open market. And they want to even drink the blood of the living, just for the adrenochrone. But Christians will not let them do that. These are just some of the few things out of the many of things that they want to do.So they want to soak this country dry from its resources, so that they can move somewhere else.

Leviticus 17:10 “‘I will set my face against any Israelite or any foreigner residing among them who eats blood, and I will cut them off from the people. 11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life. 12 Therefore I say to the Israelites, “None of you may eat blood, nor may any foreigner residing among you eat blood.”

Forum List

Back