Hey dumbfucks : ACLU didnt support obamas bullshit rule either

I cant wait for the left to start railing against the ACLU :rofl:

almost as funny as you citing it as a reason to excuse the cons.

:thup:
Rail against the ACLU, son. Do it. It makes ya feelz better about yourself.

i just sent them a check.

doesn't mean they're always right

try harder

Same boat, I've sent them money but that doesn't mean I have to/need to support every side they take.

try harder

Same boat, I've sent them money but that doesn't mean I have to/need to support every side they take.
You have blood on your hands. You give money to an org that kills kids! Sicko!

try harder

You're an idiot, not much else to say.

You gotta wonder how vulgar lefties ever got through school when they can't put a sentence together with out using the "F" bomb and can't articulate an argument without calling their opponents vulgar names. The ACLU recently came out with a "study" that the mentally disabled are less likely to commit gun related crimes and the ACLU is committed to assuring Constitutional rights for persons with mental disabilities.

try harder

Why? People were saying that about the NRA because they didnt want anything to do with that bullshit rule. Why cant it be applied to the ACLU as well?
Is it because it hurts your agenda?

You gotta wonder how vulgar lefties ever got through school when they can't put a sentence together with out using the "F" bomb and can't articulate an argument without calling their opponents vulgar names. The ACLU recently came out with a "study" that the mentally disabled are less likely to commit gun related crimes and the ACLU is committed to assuring Constitutional rights for persons with mental disabilities.
what fucking bullshit

you should send them a thank you note.

try harder

Why? People were saying that about the NRA because they didnt want anything to do with that bullshit rule. Why cant it be applied to the ACLU as well?

Right, I forgot, the NRA and the ACLU are practically twins. :cuckoo:

You gotta wonder how vulgar lefties ever got through school when they can't put a sentence together with out using the "F" bomb and can't articulate an argument without calling their opponents vulgar names.

That's hilarious, did you see the title of this thread and who started it? Fucking moron. :icon_lol:

try harder

Poor thing. Upset because he killed a bunch of kids the other day :/

You gotta wonder how vulgar lefties ever got through school when they can't put a sentence together with out using the "F" bomb and can't articulate an argument without calling their opponents vulgar names.

That's hilarious, did you see the title of this thread and who started it? Fucking moron. :icon_lol:
He calls me a leftist like twice a week.

Poor thing. Upset because he killed a bunch of kids the other day :/

Does this sort of thing still qualify as an argument?

You guys on the right and your purity tests.

Dude, you just did it... You fucking idiot :lol:

Dude, you just did it... You fucking idiot :lol:

Did what? I think you are confused.

Last edited:
did you know the ACLU opposed it as well? Are you crackpot dumbfucks going to attack them as well? Or just do what your party masters tell you to do?
Trump blasted for repealing gun limits for mentally ill, but civil rights advocates were against them, too
The american assoc of people with disabilities hated it too. Do those people have blood on their hands for rejecting some bullshit rule that wouldnt have had a damn thing to do with cruz as well?

Why are you projecting your party over principles deficiencies on others?

did you know the ACLU opposed it as well? Are you crackpot dumbfucks going to attack them as well? Or just do what your party masters tell you to do?
Trump blasted for repealing gun limits for mentally ill, but civil rights advocates were against them, too
The american assoc of people with disabilities hated it too. Do those people have blood on their hands for rejecting some bullshit rule that wouldnt have had a damn thing to do with cruz as well?

The ACLU defends the rights of citizens.

Color me shocked. At least they do it across party lines.

The ACLU defends the rights of citizens.

Color me shocked. At least they do it across party lines.
So, the NRA doesnt do that but the ACLU does? LMFAO
This is exactly what i was expecting! The whole outrage is so disingenuous it makes me sick to my stomach

Why are you projecting your party over principles deficiencies on others?
:lol:

Forum List

Back