Hey dumbfucks : ACLU didnt support obamas bullshit rule either

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I cant wait for the left to start railing against the ACLU :rofl:

cricket230905.jpg

Lefties hate guns a lot more than they like the disabled.

did you know the ACLU opposed it as well? Are you crackpot dumbfucks going to attack them as well? Or just do what your party masters tell you to do?
Trump blasted for repealing gun limits for mentally ill, but civil rights advocates were against them, too
The american assoc of people with disabilities hated it too. Do those people have blood on their hands for rejecting some bullshit rule that wouldnt have had a damn thing to do with cruz as well?

Two years ago about 50 miles from me two meth heads, a 19 year old boy and a 17 year old girl broke in to a retired couple's house and murdered them. Then they drove within 2 blocks of my home during their escape.

Granted I live in a very rural area and we don't have much trouble, and the police chief lives across the road from me, but I'm not going to give up the ability to defend myself as I get older. And if the police chief needs help I'll be standing shoulder to shoulder with him in a shoot out.

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns. Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.
Go get em leftists! They killed those kids!

Fucking morons

The obama rule was a pro black rule to make home invasion robberies against the elderly a safe occupation. Too many old people were putting invaders down like the rabid dogs they are.

almost as funny as you citing it as a reason to excuse the cons.

:thup:
Rail against the ACLU, son. Do it. It makes ya feelz better about yourself.

i just sent them a check.

doesn't mean they're always right

try harder
Partisan politics are ugly on you, hack boi
I mean, they KILLED THOSE KIDS! DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT THE KIDS? WHY DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THE KIDS? YOU ARE COMPLICIT! YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!

try harder
I mean, they KILLED THOSE KIDS! DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT THE KIDS? WHY DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THE KIDS? YOU ARE COMPLICIT! YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!

thanks, but i already knew you were pinned to the left side of the bell curve

carry on

try harder

carry on
Wash your hands, bitch

try harder

carry on
Wash your hands, bitch

why?

did you kiss my ring again?

try harder

carry on
Wash your hands, bitch

why?

did you kiss my ring again?
Naw, you shoved that thing up your ass a long time ago. I figure thats where your nephews hamster went as well.

Forum List

Back