hey dems loud as you can: Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive

297882_416202531772958_1426383590_n.jpg

bin Laden is dead--the result of Bush-era policies and SEAL Team training, the same SEAL team demonized as "Dick CHeney's Death Squad" by the Democrats.
GM is alive. And that's a problem, not a good thing. GM is as inefficient and poorly run as it was before. Their electric vehicles are a failure. They have done nothing but soak up taxpayer money and screw their creditors, as well as trashing the rule of law. It would have been much much better to let them fail and let profitable auto companies pick up the demand and whatever assets they had.

What was this about again?

bin Laden is dead--the result of Bush-era policies and SEAL Team training, the same SEAL team demonized as "Dick CHeney's Death Squad" by the Democrats.
GM is alive. And that's a problem, not a good thing. GM is as inefficient and poorly run as it was before. Their electric vehicles are a failure. They have done nothing but soak up taxpayer money and screw their creditors, as well as trashing the rule of law. It would have been much much better to let them fail and let profitable auto companies pick up the demand and whatever assets they had.

What was this about again?

I agree. Don't think I'd be bragging about GM. They hosed the creditors and those with 401's, retirement and money invested in GM, to pump money into the Union legacy pensions. Yeah. I'd be bragging bout that if I were Barry and his supporters. Payback to the Unions and nothing else.

Say. Aren't the opening a plant in China??

They must be copying Immelt, you know Barrys Jobs Tzar. Sems he's outsourced loads of jobs overseas through GE.

Forum List

Back